MS Maasdam & MS Noordam Sail-Away-Jan 17, 2013

aliaschief

We are at our hotel with bags ready to get on the shuttle to the port - getting on the Maasdam for 21 fun filled days. Then going across the pier for 21 more days on the Noordam. Watch for us during the sailaway - we will up on 12 just aft of the Crows Nest:D:D

We are at our hotel with bags ready to get on the shuttle to the port - getting on the Maasdam for 21 fun filled days. Then going across the pier for 21 more days on the Noordam. Watch for us during the sailaway - we will up on 12 just aft of the Crows Nest:D:D

Have a great cruise on Maasdam and we'll see you on the 7th.

Have a wonderful pair of cruises. I plan to be here watching.

Roy

I'm headed over to the Noordam in about an hour and then will be moving over to the Maasdam on the 27th. I'm really excited and looking forward to my first HAL cruise(s) in over 10 years!

Lucky, lucky you.

Have a wonderful time on both ships.

Hope you'll post some comments either along the way or when you return.

Fair Winds and a Following Sea.......

Sorry for the duplicate post. Slept in this morning (wonderful) and did not see other thread.

Can't have too many sailaway threads! I have an exercise class (hoping to get in shape for our sailaway in two and a bit weeks!), but if they leave at all late, I may be in time. I'm going to be sailing away out of Hong Kong, I wish I could get you guys to wave to us! There is a webcam but it's not like PEW, and we're going to be sailing at 11 p.m., so it will be very dark.:(

I'll be here, Chief. I came on early to see the ships and am glad you got the sailaway thread going!

Ted, we'll be waving at you from home! Next time she's back in Fort Lauderdale, we'll be joining you.

Did you ask Lou for a webcam wave for this one? I asked for a zoom for the 1/27 cruise to Deck 12.

Sorry, Chief, for stepping on your sail away thread... I was just surprised when I looked at the PE webcam, saw 2 blue-hulled beauties alone there and saw no thread here.

Maybe we can get a host to delete my thread so we don't have confusing duplicates....

Sorry, Chief, for stepping on your sail away thread... I was just surprised when I looked at the PE webcam, saw 2 blue-hulled beauties alone there and saw no thread here.

Maybe we can get a host to delete my thread so we don't have confusing duplicates....

No problem. Thanks for the back up.

Lucky, lucky you.

Have a wonderful time on both ships.

Hope you'll post some comments either along the way or when you return.

Fair Winds and a Following Sea.......

Thank you very much! Everyone on this board has been very helpful, especially with their knowledge of inside cabins. I'm in a K on the Main Deck & it's perfect. If I hadn't had read the board I'd be on Deck 6 in a smaller inside.

Haven't decided which internet pkg to choose. Regent uses MTN too & it's painfully slow, but I don't have to pay for it. I'm sure I will post my thoughts along the way.

It's a glorious day in Fort Lauderdale!