Richard Spacey Leaving RCCL!!!

I just checked Richard's facebook account and cannot find this post. His twitter account has not been updated with his "new" position even though he was active on it today.

That's interesting.......Personally, I can't see him being happy sitting in an office setting, but the op made it all sound "real." Maybe we'll hear some truthfulness to this soon.:confused:

Just posted to Facebook...

Well it comes to us all in the end and for me it is today. I bid a fond farewell to working on cruise ships and the Cruise Director position.

I can honestly say that the last 17 years have been the best of my life. I have got to see the world, meet some incredible people, experience wonderful cultures and at the same time perform a job that I truly loved. For that I will always be grateful to Royal Caribbean.

I have been offered and I have accepted a brand new position with our sister brand, Celebrity, working in the head office. It is a dream job for me and an opportunity to work with an exciting and dynamic team.

I know that I will miss my time out on the ships but I feel it is time for a new challenge in my life and I feel this new position holds the key to the next step in my professional career.

I will be living in Miami for the foreseeable future so please drop in when you come through. I have made so many great friends on ships and I would like to stay in touch with you all. You have a place to stay in Miami.

Spaceman out.

Link? I can't find his personal face book page and his fan page has nothing except a posting of this post.

Joining Michael Bayley's team cannot be all bad. I personally thing that Michael will propel Celebrity to new demensions.......for folks ready to move on from Royal Caribbean.

And Richard will be part of that team. One might even find him aboard a Celebrity ship from time to time......just to see if his plans are working.

Congratulations on your new job!!:)

Rick

Well it comes to us all in the end and for me it is today. I bid a fond farewell to working on cruise ships and the Cruise Director position.

I can honestly say that the last 17 years have been the best of my life. I have got to see the world, meet some incredible people, experience wonderful cultures and at the same time perform a job that I truly loved. For that I will always be grateful to Royal Caribbean.

I have been offered and I have accepted a brand new position with our sister brand, Celebrity, working in the head office. It is a dream job for me and an opportunity to work with an exciting and dynamic team.

I know that I will miss my time out on the ships but I feel it is time for a new challenge in my life and I feel this new position holds the key to the next step in my professional career.

I will be living in Miami for the foreseeable future so please drop in when you come through. I have made so many great friends on ships and I would like to stay in touch with you all. You have a place to stay in Miami.

Spaceman out.

Please produce your source, PGH Producer.

:)

Spaceman out.

Best of luck.