Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

So will the Southern Caribbean be released sometime this week (March 17)?

Also.....which ships will be in San Juan in the fall of 2015?

Looks like more Caribbean this week and next.

So, will any additional European sailings be released the week of the 17th? Or will the remaining European sailings come out the weak of the 24th?

The only European entry left on Royal's schedule is during the week of the 24th to 28th.

I'm waiting to see when Liberty will arrive in Galveston, and waiting to see when the last Majesty cruise they put on the schedule will be. I have a booked MJ cruise I want to switch to whatever the last cruise released is, just in case :D If they later decide to keep her around until 2017, I'll switch it again :rolleyes:

I'm waiting to see when Liberty will arrive in Galveston, and waiting to see when the last Majesty cruise they put on the schedule will be. I have a booked MJ cruise I want to switch to whatever the last cruise released is, just in case :D If they later decide to keep her around until 2017, I'll switch it again :rolleyes:

Majesty's final sailing won't be till 2016. Was planning on booking what looks like the final sailing next year but the Loyalty Ambassador said she'll be around till at least spring 2016

So will the Southern Caribbean be released sometime this week (March 17)?

Also.....which ships will be in San Juan in the fall of 2015?

Southern Caribbean should be released either this week or next week. Jewel and Navigator will be sailing out of San Juan.

Waiting on the Jewel's schedule to come out for Jan 2016

Edited by CRUISEBOY305

Southern Caribbean should be released either this week or next week. Jewel and Navigator will be sailing out of San Juan.

What month does Jewel come back to San Juan? I thought she was on the West Coast for a few cruises? I would love to get on the Jewel before her refurb in 2016!

What month does Jewel come back to San Juan? I thought she was on the West Coast for a few cruises? I would love to get on the Jewel before her refurb in 2016!

Oct 2015, she's doing a Panama Canal back into San Juan

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/cruiseDetails/itinerary.do?state=&packageCode=JW15C062&hasFireandPolice=&hasMilitary=&hasSenior=&date=201510&cruiseType=CO

Edited by CRUISEBOY305

You may still be able to that, but from a port in the Med rather than the UK. I'm watching with interest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We wanted to cruise all the way from Florida. We are relocating home to QLD in 2015 after living in Houston for the past 10 years. The idea that Explorer was going all the way got our hopes up. Cruising the long way round would be much better than flying.

J

Sure do wish something definitive would leak out on the Adventurer for Sept/Oct 2015 before next week. I had been hearing that the Anthem was taking the place of both the Independence and the Adventurer on the Spain/Canary Island itineraries, but now I am seeing little hints that lead me to believe that the Adventurer may still be doing a Spain/Canary Island itinerary with a stop in Morocco that makes it actually more interesting for it's destinations than Anthem for me. Anyone else have any info?

Sure do wish something definitive would leak out on the Adventurer for Sept/Oct 2015 before next week. I had been hearing that the Anthem was taking the place of both the Independence and the Adventurer on the Spain/Canary Island itineraries, but now I am seeing little hints that lead me to believe that the Adventurer may still be doing a Spain/Canary Island itinerary with a stop in Morocco that makes it actually more interesting for it's destinations than Anthem for me. Anyone else have any info?

They can always change their mind, of course, but the press announcement in February pretty much was specific that Adventure would be in Europe in 2015, and the Canaries was one of the itineraries to be sailed (but no specific dates for these so perhaps not September/October). Quote from the press release:

"Adventure of the Seas will sail three- to 16-night, roundtrip itineraries to Northern Europe, the

Mediterranean, or Madeira, Azores and Canary Islands. The ship also will sail two trans-Atlantic

Ocean Voyages – a 12-night itinerary from San Juan, Puerto Rico, to Southampton on May 3, 2015,

and from Southampton to Port Canaveral, Fla. on a 15-night return itinerary on Oct. 16. "

Source: http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/press-release/1079/royal-caribbeans-anthem-of-the-seas-to-offer-most-advanced-cruise-vacation-in-europe-and-caribbean-during-inaugural-year/

Anyone hear any rumors on which Winter Caribbean itineraries are coming out this week and which ones are on the schedule for next week ...

Not sure, although it looks like Anthem of the Seas cruises in the Winter from Ft Lauderdale are scheduled for next week per the deployment schedule. That's the "Winter Caribbean" which has the asterisk which refers to the footnote about "*Crown and Anchor guests will be eligible for advanced booking on select ships".

So, do I just keep checking RCIs website to see if the new itineraries are there? Or is it better to call?

My experience has been that someone here on CC lets us know that a new itinerary is available before it shows up on Royal's site.

So, do I just keep checking RCIs website to see if the new itineraries are there? Or is it better to call?

Keep the computer on and open 2 tabs. One on Rci page and the other on Cc and keep hitting F5.

Here is as good as any. Every year I get booked by checking on here.

My experience has been that someone here on CC lets us know that a new itinerary is available before it shows up on Royal's site.

LOL that's what I always do, keep refreshing CC :p.

Only on very rare occasions have I noticed something before someone else posted it on CC.

Looking for new itineraries - tired of same old, same old on Celebrity so hoping something different on RCCL.

Is there early access for C&A members (similar to Captains Club?)

Edited by librarylady19

Looking for new itineraries - tired of same old, same old on Celebrity so hoping something different on RCCL.

Is there early access for C&A members (similar to Captains Club?)

According to Royal's latest schedule, C&A members will get early access to "Winter Caribbean" and "Additional Europe" (whatever those mean) during the week of March 24th to 28th.