The best S-Class ship in 2014?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. The best S-Class ship in 2014?

• Solstice
    • Equinox
    • Eclipse
    • Silhouette
    • Reflection

I cheated and voted although I haven't cruised in 2014 yet. I'll assume the OP means what is our current S-Class ship we've cruised on, ignoring the year reference.

I voted for the Eclipse because it just seemed to have a bit better service and team onboard. We cruised her twice and loved both.

Loved all of the S-Class we've been on. And been on all but the Silhouette, which I think could take the lead as my favorite once I try it. It doesn't have the additional Suites that cut off the Sky Lounge that the Reflection has, and although I enjoyed the Glass Show, i'ts not something I'd do over and over again, so I like the changes they made removing it. Especially The Porch, which is a great place to have a light meal. So the Silhouette has the full Sky Lounge and The Porch which are tops for me.

The Reflection is last just because of the loss of part of the Sky Lounge. Not a biggie, but if we are playing the 'favorites', that was a negative for me.

Going for an M-Class cruise this year and will enjoy the atmosphere (and the T-Spa!) on these.

Righ now, my bias is Celebrity because I find both their main Classes to be tops.

Den

Edited by Denny01