JUST ANNOUNCED-- 2015-2016 Deployment Schedule

Thanks for posting. Does anyone know where the Jewel of the Seas' repositioning and west coast sailings would fall? Do you think that would go with Europe/Alaska or Australia/Hawaii? It's really neither of those but in between both and no other one is even in the Pacific Ocean.

I'm as anxious as you about this. Watching things on about 10 fronts. I have set HP tabs to the RCCL calendar - set on: by ship, starting date April 2015. Have a price check utility monitoring the ship, set to tell me if sailings are added. HP tabs are also set to the Adam's blog, various other blogs, RCCL press release pages, and every homeport calendar I can find. Have setup Google Alerts (http://www.google.com/alerts) for anything related to RCCL, Jewel of the Seas...etc. I have already gone through the SF Port Board minutes for the last 2 years, but unable to find any reference to RCCL. Also sent off a note to C&A desk to see if they would give out any info.

With all that said, once Alaska is posted, it should give us an idea of what's going on. For some reason, I think these trips will open later rather than sooner.....but I'm obsessed about this, and will check at least 10x a day till they do.

Yes, It would seem Quantum sailings after April would open next week.

Then, Anthem Winter Caribbean would be March 17th with the other winter sailings coming a week later.

It will be interesting to see which of these dates hold, maybe as they were released later, they will be more accurate this year.

I read on the 'blog' that she will do three 10 or 11 night trips through the Black Sea before going to Civitavecchia.

cannot wait to see where and how much!

Raina

Same here - we'll be booking one of those :) I wonder which week they'll open.

Edited by Bobal

I think Allure Europe and Splendour and Rhapsody are released on the 18th of February according to the press release. Not sure if the 12 February C&A advance booking is only for Allure or all three, as the press release there only states Allure sailings.

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/press-release/1075/worlds-largest-and-most-innovative-cruise-ship-allure-of-the-seas-to-inaugurate-first-full-oasis-class-europe-season/

We want to book a European cruise, so 17 Feb according to schedule but we're C&A members so how long before does the priority booking open?

They are releasing European sailings over 3 weeks. It appears the 12 Feb is for Allure sailings and then they will also announce an early booking time for Anthem 2 or so weeks later.

The Eastern Med and Allure appear to be out the first week.

Am I correct in thinking that the Anthem is the only ship sailing out of Southampton round the med for summer 2015 ie what the independence currently does?

While that could happen, that is highly unlikely as they have had 2 ships, Indy and Adventure.

Only 3 ships home ports and Allure's TA and Med have been made definite so far. All the rest are speculation until confirmed.

The future of that itinerary (FL to Bermuda) may well depend on how well the Vision sailings do. Also note that the release dates for all itineraries are shown as "the week of", so no one should be surprised if the actual releases aren't made until mid-week rather than on Mondays.

At least the approximate dates are now known and most sailings will be available over the next four to eight weeks and a lot of questions about future itineraries will be answered.

when the Quantum ship released dates, if I recall that more or less stand alone and only opened for quite a few days to C&A members only. Then it opened on a separate announced date for all.

Wouldn't the Anthem follow that as well? A completely different release date than all the other Europe and/or Caribbean dates?

when the Quantum ship released dates, if I recall that more or less stand alone and only opened for quite a few days to C&A members only. Then it opened on a separate announced date for all.

Wouldn't the Anthem follow that as well? A completely different release date than all the other Europe and/or Caribbean dates?

That probably makes sense, but remember that Quantum dates were released out of the normal cycle.