Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

Anyone else interested in trying the snow room?

Not really....I moved to Miami so I would never have to see snow or be cold again (raised in Denver & Seattle). I don't understand why they would put a 'snow room' on a ship sailing in the Caribbean. I thought most people go on a Caribbean cruise to get away from that....oh well, enjoy!

I think the Snow room and the Salt room on the Aways are the most ridiculous and stupid idea and a waste of space. I was on the Salt room on the BA and that does nothing, at least for me, is not steam that i've think will help to spread the salt if is any benefit of that, is nothing more that a place to socialize while you are at the spa, i noticed people were very engaging in conversations while there were there, other than that, nothing. and Snow room, please I live in NJ and i get plenty of that every year, i love snow but i do not wanna see it while i am in vacation, unless is in sky resort on the Alps :D

Just changed cabins for our Thanksgiving Escape cruise from a mid-ship balcony BA 15190, to a mid-ship mini-suite MB GTY. There were a couple of reasons for my switch:

1. We really liked the larger bathroom with the walk-in huge shower on the GA in an MA category(I have a 17 year old daughter)

2. I was a little concerned being on deck 15 with the pool area above us

3. By getting an MB guarantee, the worst we'll do is a mid-ship mini balcony on 12 or 13.

4. I wanted to do this by today, to ensure keeping our freebies

The difference was an additional $360 for the my three kids and myself.

As always, any input from seasoned veterans here on CC is greatly appreciated.

Quick question for the bar hoppers. What should we expect to take cash wise for the bar hop? We expect to have one or two cocktails per person each stop and would like to have some good food at at least one stop. Also, having only gone straight to La Caleta to get on the scuba diving boat, I've never wandered the streets of Cozumel. If I want to pick up a few bottles of booze and maybe some silver jewelry for friends at home, is there anything I'm missing out side of the port? I usually just spend a quick 30 minutes picking up items within the confines of the port. Thinking of scheduling a spa visit early that morning for the discount on a port day, but I will use the time to shop instead if there some where that is on the must do list!

I would say Coconuts is your best option for a good meal. That will be your second stop.

Also save room for a peanut

Not really....I moved to Miami so I would never have to see snow or be cold again (raised in Denver & Seattle). I don't understand why they would put a 'snow room' on a ship sailing in the Caribbean. I thought most people go on a Caribbean cruise to get away from that....oh well, enjoy!

I was born and raised in South Florida so I've never actually gotten to see snow lol. you lived in Denver? I hear it's really nice there, a bunch of friends are going to Denver instead of going on the cruise.

I would love to check out the snow room, since we rarely get snow here. Buuuuut I'm not going to buy a $199 spa pass just to hang out in a cold room for a few minutes and nothing else in the spa interests me. Now, if purchasing minutes for the snow room was an option... XD

Those are some of the clearest pictures yet of the aft balconies. I say those balconies are easily the same depth per deck as the Away ships. Put the deposit down today for our favorite deck 9 aft PH for this coming January. Can't wait!

Sailing on the Escape in January in a balcony cabin (although thanks to CC I knew to get an angled one). We wanted to get an aft, but we are paying for both sets of our parents to go, so it isn't in the budget unless prices go down. *fingers crossed*

I can't help but keep checking this thread for new pics of "our" ship. Glad to see I'm not the only one. :D

Those are some of the clearest pictures yet of the aft balconies. I say those balconies are easily the same depth per deck as the Away ships. Put the deposit down today for our favorite deck 9 aft PH for this coming January. Can't wait!

Tarps14, I agree - it's exciting to see, in hi-res, how my aft-facing balcony is coming together nicely!

I see you're on the same Escape sailing as I am in January. I'll raise a glass to you from over my deck 11 railing at sailaway! Have you joined the roll call?

Just booked a mini suite for the April 23rd sailing. We cant wait, firt time on NCL, my brother sailed the Getaway recently and raved about it. We are very open minded and have extensive cruises on many cruise lines, CANT WAIT!!!!