123Go available all year for onboard bookings?

[g]cruiserke

Hi

Would I get more for my money if I book my next cruise for 2015 on board? I am going on the Eclipse this August and was wondering if I do booked will I get any offers.

You would get a on board credit from Celebrity & a one category upgrade (was a 2 category upgrade not long ago) . The money you place for this is NON REFUNDABLE

Some itineraries prices go up & some go down after final payment ,depending on the itinerary popularity . ;)

We will buy a open passages for $100 ;which we add another $100 for the deposit when we book .Being retired we find waiting until after final payment generally saves us a lot more money than the advantages of booking the cruise on a cruise;):)

Edited by mcrcruiser

Can't seem to see the answer to this: Is this only for cruises actually booked onboard or can a future cruise certificate be applied. We just purchased a couple of future cruise certificates whilst on Silhouette last week and will be really disappointed if they are now saying that the benefits of the FCC are NOT the same as booking onboard.

We just came off the Century and I went to the future cruise sales desk. I usually book open passage or future cruise certificates and was going to do so although I knew the OBC was now less than booking an actual future cruise. However, the sales rep approached me and told me it was much more to my advantage to book an actual cruise because not only would I get a higher OBC but also the 123go promo. And that I could basically change the cruise booking as far as itinerary as much as I wanted but that the OBC and 123go perk would always be attached to the booking and I would lose neither. It really made no sense to buy an open passage certificate. This was just a few days ago.

cruiserke;42247193']Is this new? Just saw it on the What's New page on the Captain's Club site: 123Go now available all year round if you book a future cruise onboard and there's a dedicated site: http://www.celebrityonboardcruisesales.com/

edit: here's a link to the page.

123go!' Now Available All Year-Round - Exclusively At Sea

Email Article

MARCH 28' date=' 2014

The most popular offer from Celebrity Cruises, ‘123Go!’ is now available all year-round to guests who choose to book their next vacation while sailing with the premium brand. The onboard booking program, ‘Celebrity Future Cruise Vacations’ will continue to offer guests up to $500 onboard credit, now combinable with an additional benefit from the 123Go! promotion - a choice of a free 'Classic Beverage Package,' free gratuities or up to an additional $300 onboard credit.

“Simply by booking onboard, guests can benefit from some of our very best offers”, said Dondra Ritzenthaler, SVP of Sales, Trade Support and Services, Celebrity Cruises, “We are making it simple and easy to book, and reservations made onboard will be credited right back to the customer’s preferred travel professional. Our guests can now look forward to their next Celebrity vacation while they are sailing onboard and enjoying their current cruise!”

Guests can book these exclusive promotional offers by visiting the Celebrity Future Cruise Vacations team during their sailing and choosing the "Cruise Now" option, which offers the following benefits:

$100 reduced deposit per person (suites require an additional deposit)

Up to $500 in onboard credit per stateroom

Specific stateroom selection

Combinability with 123Go!

Flexible and changeable

Option to cancel up to 75 or 90 days prior to the selected sail date

Reservations automatically credited to preferred travel partner

For more information, visit www.celebrityonboardcruisesales.com.

Sure wish I could understand why so many people are excited about this so called "Perk" A perk means to me "Free" and unless so many really believe they are getting something for free on an ongoing basis and with RCC stock increasing like it has then others are not researching costs and I am amazed at the interest in the 123 program. I just bought 4 FCC while on Celebrity for 4 different cruises and because I did it on the last day of the cruise everything was emailed to me. All four of the cruises were substantially higher than previous cruises on Celebrity and 2 I had previously done on Princess. If I took previous prices paid and added the cost of what the drink packages sold for I actually came very close to what the new prices they quoted me for the four new cruises so this tells me it is only a different way of marketing their cruises and people love that word Perk and are buying into it. I wrote a letter to Celebrity and asked them to clarify the pricing and the use of the work "Perk" I expect I will have my letter unanswered or told that costs have risen to reflect the new increased prices. I will hold on to the FCC for awhile to see if I am mistaken but most likely will just cancel.

I'm really confused. The 123 Go has a date when the cruise must be booked by (the offer period) and a range of dates that the cruise must fall between.

Is this thread saying that the 123 Go promo, if booked onboard, is available all the time for any cruise?

You would get a on board credit from Celebrity & a one category upgrade (was a 2 category upgrade not long ago) . The money you place for this is NON REFUNDABLE

Some itineraries prices go up & some go down after final payment ,depending on the itinerary popularity . ;)

We will buy a open passages for $100 ;which we add another $100 for the deposit when we book .Being retired we find waiting until after final payment generally saves us a lot more money than the advantages of booking the cruise on a cruise;):)

This is incorrect. A "named" booking you do onboard is refundable.

that I could basically change the cruise booking as far as itinerary as much as I wanted but that the OBC and 123go perk would always be attached to the booking and I would lose neither. .

This is the part that is very confusing to me. For example, if you originally booked a 14 day in Aqua and then changed to a 7 day oceanview booking for another ship/date/itinerary--- how could they let you keep the same OBC? Would the OBC be adjusted to reflect the amount associated with the changed booking length and category? If you adjusted down to an inside , wouldn't you lose the 123go? If you changed to a transatlantic wouldn't you lose the 123 go and get less OBC?

Their flier says "Flexible - change your reservation to suit your needs" but does not say how the OBC or 123 go are affected. Does anyone know how this part works?

This is the part that is very confusing to me. For example, if you originally booked a 14 day in Aqua and then changed to a 7 day oceanview booking for another ship/date/itinerary--- how could they let you keep the same OBC? Would the OBC be adjusted to reflect the amount associated with the changed booking length and category? If you adjusted down to an inside , wouldn't you lose the 123go? If you changed to a transatlantic wouldn't you lose the 123 go and get less OBC?

Their flier says "Flexible - change your reservation to suit your needs" but does not say how the OBC or 123 go are affected. Does anyone know how this part works?

It should change to be in accordance with what you change to. So, no, you wouldn't keep a higher OBC if you change length of cruise and category. I just changed a reservation back & forth from C3 to 2B & the OBC for the booking onboard benefit & 123 adjusted accordingly.

Yes, per Captain's Club, the 123Go promo would stay with the reservation, so if you change ship/sail date, you'll still get it, but it will be modified to reflect the amenity in line with your new sailing (# of days and category).

It should change to be in accordance with what you change to. So, no, you wouldn't keep a higher OBC if you change length of cruise and category. I just changed a reservation back & forth from C3 to 2B & the OBC for the booking onboard benefit & 123 adjusted accordingly.

Do you know whether reservations can be changed using resident or senior rates? (I tried reading the fine print and see that exciting deals are excluded, but I could not see about senior and resident rates.)

Do you know whether reservations can be changed using resident or senior rates? (I tried reading the fine print and see that exciting deals are excluded, but I could not see about senior and resident rates.)

You mean if you have a reservation & got a residency/sr. rate? I don't see why not, but if there's no such promo on what you change to, you won't get the reduced rate. For every change, you have to go by prevailing rates for what you want to change to.

Edited by RealDeal

cruiserke;42247193']Is this new? Just saw it on the What's New page on the Captain's Club site: 123Go now available all year round if you book a future cruise onboard and there's a dedicated site: http://www.celebrityonboardcruisesales.com/

edit: here's a link to the page.

123go!' Now Available All Year-Round - Exclusively At Sea

Email Article

MARCH 28' date=' 2014

The most popular offer from Celebrity Cruises, ‘123Go!’ is now available all year-round to guests who choose to book their next vacation while sailing with the premium brand. The onboard booking program, ‘Celebrity Future Cruise Vacations’ will continue to offer guests up to $500 onboard credit, now combinable with an additional benefit from the 123Go! promotion - a choice of a free 'Classic Beverage Package,' free gratuities or up to an additional $300 onboard credit.

“Simply by booking onboard, guests can benefit from some of our very best offers”, said Dondra Ritzenthaler, SVP of Sales, Trade Support and Services, Celebrity Cruises, “We are making it simple and easy to book, and reservations made onboard will be credited right back to the customer’s preferred travel professional. Our guests can now look forward to their next Celebrity vacation while they are sailing onboard and enjoying their current cruise!”

Guests can book these exclusive promotional offers by visiting the Celebrity Future Cruise Vacations team during their sailing and choosing the "Cruise Now" option, which offers the following benefits:

$100 reduced deposit per person (suites require an additional deposit)

Up to $500 in onboard credit per stateroom

Specific stateroom selection

Combinability with 123Go!

Flexible and changeable

Option to cancel up to 75 or 90 days prior to the selected sail date

Reservations automatically credited to preferred travel partner

For more information, visit http://www.celebrityonboardcruisesales.com.

[/i']

How are RCI? We are going on RCI in three weeks. Can I book a Celebrity cruise and get this promotion? Thanks!

Yes, you can book while on board Azamara.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Apart from the 123GO and OBC do I still get the Captain's Club $175 shipboard credit when I book onboard?

What do you mean by CC $175 OBC?

You get the normal OBC for booking on board, you choice from the 123Promo, and possible the one category upgrade depending on your category. I would not consider any of that a Captain Club OBC.

What do you mean by CC $175 OBC?

You get the normal OBC for booking on board, you choice from the 123Promo, and possible the one category upgrade depending on your category. I would not consider any of that a Captain Club OBC.

New 2015 bookings before April 30 get $175 OBC for captains club members

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New 2015 bookings before April 30 get $175 OBC for captains club members

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly, this is what I was asking about, do I get this Captain's Club $175 credit also when I book onboard? Do you know if anyone has anyone got it?

So if I cancel a 2015 booking I made when bookings opened and then rebook when onboard, I can take advantage of this program and get all of these benefits? I'll cancel just before going on my RCI cruise on April 21. Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

So if I cancel a 2015 booking I made when bookings opened and then rebook when onboard, I can take advantage of this program and get all of these benefits? I'll cancel just before going on my RCI cruise on April 21. Thanks!

Exactly, this is what I was asking about, do I get this Captain's Club $175 credit also when I book onboard? Do you know if anyone has anyone got it?

Unless something changed with these most recent promos that I am not aware of . . .by booking when onboard this month, you can combine your choice of two of the three offers, but not all three offers: 1) the OBC for booking a cruise while on board, 2) the World Tour Captain's Club offer, 3) 123 PYP. You cannot combine three offers and only two. You have to select which two work best for you.

With a Transatlantic, Transpacific, & repositioning cruises or an inside cabin, you would not get the 123 PYP, so it would make sense to combine the current World Tour credit that ends at the end of this month with the OBC for booking on board. In most other cases, it is best for people to combine the 123 PYP and the OBC for booking while on board. Your travel agent may give you something too and that can be combined because that comes out of their own company's pocket or commission.

Because we are in the process of deciding which future cruises before our upcoming Reflection TA in 3.5 weeks, I decided to put together an Excel spreadsheet with the cruises, cabin category, # nights, price, promotions, etc. to see which cruises & cabin categories are the most "attractive" given the cabin & cost per night. I also annotate which highlights each cruise has such as a port we have not visited & more convenient embarkation/debarkation ports. Having the quantitative information in an organized manner helps us determine which of the two of three promos, which cabin categories, and which cruises are most desirable. We get a lot with our Elite+ benefits and drink only a couple classes of wine each per day (otherwise no alcohol), so the drink package is not as desirable to us as it would be to others so it boils down usually to the OBCs and pre-paid gratuities.

Kathy

Edited by TourDeCruise
Spreadsheet

I don't think that onboard bookings offer an upgrade any longer.

Yes, but the upgrade is only 1 category within the class you chose. We just booked 2 cruises on Saturday while onboard the Silhouette. We were able to pay for a C3 and get a C2. You can't pay for the highest regular balcony and go up to Concierge, just within the same category.

The pamphlet I have does not mention a category upgrade for booking onboard but we did get it so your mileage may vary. ;)