Harmony Keel Blocks are in the House... well they're outside actually!

Why would they do that?

I'd say this a good argument: "I booked an inward facing neighborhood balcony, but my view of the ocean was obstructed!"

I don't believe it is a good argument, because, the view was partially obstructed prior to the slide by the structure that is already at the rear of the ship that supports the diving platforms, the RC Logo, the white fabric, and the video screen. If you are truly upset by the slides, I would change staterooms while you can so as not to spoil your vacation.

I don't believe it is a good argument, because, the view was partially obstructed prior to the slide by the structure that is already at the rear of the ship that supports the diving platforms, the RC Logo, the white fabric, and the video screen. If you are truly upset by the slides, I would change staterooms while you can so as not to spoil your vacation.

Sarcasm, my friend. :)

By no means will the abyss ruin our vacation. Had we wanted an ocean view balcony we would have booked one. We always book those on other ships but on the oasis class we like the BW balconies. Especially aft as we enjoy people watching. The peek-a-boo ocean view has always been a plus. sort of the best of both worlds. As to the comment why we would book this cabin if we were so concerned about the view, at the time we booked ( day one of open bookings) the Abyss hadn't been announced. So wasn't anything to be concerned about at that time. Honestly, I was only voicing my opinion. Been checking out all the beautiful new pictures in excitement, but also hoping when I see the slide it will be less intrusive than in my imagination. I certainly didn't mean to ruffle any feathers. My apologies :o

Does RCCL show the room online as having an obstructed view or partially obstructed view?

All the Boardwalk balconies are obstructed! Not a big problem, you can see the wake, but next time we'll choose Oceanview. And we had the last cabin next to Aquatheater.