Harmony Keel Blocks are in the House... well they're outside actually!

I'm surprised you didn't bite on the Flowrider dig. ;)

You made me smile with it and I saw your ;), so I knew you were joking around. Compared to some of the other threads lately every thing is rather light. I synced the iPad to the smart TV to watch the video and sequestered my wife and DS to watch it. When they mentioned the flowrider Lisa just commented, I guess there is no German word for it.:)

It was all I could do to contain their excitement (heavy sarcasm) but I was loving it. We will have cruised 3 times on her by March next year so I have been following her construction closer than other builds.

I bet you are happy to see Allure move up to PC to give you another option at your back door. Unless, RC sets her prices at Disney levels.

We get on May 29 which is the somewhat official inaugural cruise with two smaller cruise before us. We have a decently active group, and I would like to, Along with others on the roll call, create a thread where questions can be asked and answered by a group of cruisers currently on board. That way no full responsibility lies on one person to answer but a community of cruise critics. I do have to figure outs how to post pic. Mine are always so small. Is it because I try to do it using tapia talk?

We get on May 29 which is the somewhat official inaugural cruise with two smaller cruise before us. We have a decently active group, and I would like to, Along with others on the roll call, create a thread where questions can be asked and answered by a group of cruisers currently on board. That way no full responsibility lies on one person to answer but a community of cruise critics. I do have to figure outs how to post pic. Mine are always so small. Is it because I try to do it using tapia talk?

Actually TapaTalk works better than the CC App. Can you do a test now

Great idea. I'd subscribe to your joint reporting Harmony thread.

Actually TapaTalk works better than the CC App.

Sorry to go off topic here but what do you like better about tapatalk compared to the CC app? I just started using the CC app for my current live review and it's not bad. But if tapatalk is better I would gladly switch over.

Sorry to go off topic here but what do you like better about tapatalk compared to the CC app? I just started using the CC app for my current live review and it's not bad. But if tapatalk is better I would gladly switch over.

CC App uses thumb nails when you do a post from a mobile device. The TapaTalk app does a full size picture. I just learned that a month ago. CC App looks fine on a 5" screen, but you can't zoom in very much. If you notice Cindy's and pic, you can zoom in. Here is an example from CC App.

1455921235958.jpg.be35ed2b26fc00c7cc0c9c76e3a49064.jpg

CC App uses thumb nails when you do a post from a mobile device. The TapaTalk app does a full size picture. I just learned that a month ago. CC App looks fine on a 5" screen, but you can't zoom in very much. If you notice Cindy's and pic, you can zoom in. Here is an example from CC App.

Got it. Thank you.

My pictures are posting fine with the CC app but it's probably because I am taking the pictures with the "image size" app, re-sizing it to 800x600 and then uploading to CC.

Got it. Thank you.

My pictures are posting fine with the CC app but it's probably because I am taking the pictures with the "image size" app, re-sizing it to 800x600 and then uploading to CC.

I'll have to try that. The TapaTalk method is pretty brain dead. Probably why I like it. I do prefer the CC App for navigation, which is probably why I am there more often.

I was just thinking it would be great if someone starts a thread for those of us on later cruisers to ask questions of those of you Harmony Pioneers!!! Great idea cindivan!

Awesome. I have had one person respond they would love to be a part of it, and I'm sure others will as they check the forums. We will make it happen. We have never done a cruise where we are on of the first on the ship. So excited! And happy to provide info for others because I have learned so much from the posters here

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk