Classic Drink Package - Significant Cuts in what's included (Threads Merged)

ghstudio

Corrected. (one white wine).

Could someone explain what is going on? Is the classic limit for wine $9 now?

And what is the limit on the premium package wine per glass now?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

It is anyone's guess at the moment as it seems to vary from ship to ship. with three or four threas each talking about what is in and what is out, I wish Celebrity would clarify the issue once and for all.

GH

Haven't seen any one mention it but remember Eclipse out of Southhampton is the only ship where the tip is rolled into the price. Could be causing some confusion.

It's not the only. Ships that serve Australia e.g. Century and Solstice also have the same price changes.

One of the reasons I hadn't posted our pricing, except in limited ways, as it can make things more confusing to others used to US pricing.

No, read it again. A completely different price clip for wine - $10.50.

Yes, that was what kevinyork posted a few days back. I suggested that it would mean that they have increased the limit by $1 in line with other price rises. Confirmation was asked for.

A case of the right hand not knwing what the left is doing.:(

I received an email inviting me to purchase the classic package for my cruise in a few weeks time ($56!!! A day) even though the classic package is already in my booking.

I received an email inviting me to purchase the classic package for my cruise in a few weeks time ($56!!! A day) even though the classic package is already in my booking.

Perhaps if you have two packages, you can get some actual drinks when on board.:rolleyes:

Yes, those e-mails aren't customised.

It's even worse when you get a custom e-mail and it has the wrong info! :D

Yes, those e-mails aren't customised.

It's even worse when you get a custom e-mail and it has the wrong info! :D

In addition to getting e-mails from both Celebrity and Royal Caribbean for things I've already purchased, I also get e-mails in Spanish!:eek: I'm sure they're great offers, but I don't speak Spanish!:p

In addition to getting e-mails from both Celebrity and Royal Caribbean for things I've already purchased, I also get e-mails in Spanish!:eek: I'm sure they're great offers, but I don't speak Spanish!:p

You don't need to speak spanish, only read it.:p

Don't you know the Spanish market gets half price offers for pre-purchasing? ;)

I just checked three different Celebrity websites: USA, UK and Germany.

The information given on the price limits of included drinks is different on all three websites. And yes, I took into consideration that the UK-site includes service charge.

I am really a big fan of Celebrity... and I do accept the fact, that prices change and that there will always be a transition time in which people are affected and might not like the idea. This kind of contradicting information however is just embarrassing.

Perhaps a spokes person will announce something over the weekend.:D

Find the Bar Manager and ask for a copy of the drinks and prices.

Unavailable Bar Manager? Put the request in writing.

Get signed receipt copy of your request.

This may help resolve cost issues later.

Penny

Edited by PinotBlanc