Oasis of the Seas – a Photographic Study (over 100 ship pictures)

Thanks for sharing the photos. It's nice to 'feel' like I'm on board with you. Say hello to my friends Bill & Karen Fraser. They're sailing with you back to Florida.

Thanks so much for these pictures. I am booked in the new grand suite on 12 in February. It looks like it was a good choice (sight unseen at the time.)

Anne

Thanks for the pictures, a lot was done in two weeks. Which dining room is My Time Dining?
I believe that MTD will be available for all 3 levels (American Icon, Grande & Silk). Frankly, aside from the entrance ways and a few minor decorative changes, they look pretty much the same as they did when I cruised last year.

I imagined Costal Kitchen and the Suite lounge to be a bit more classy and relaxing. Now I'm even more disappointed the VCL is gone.
I won't be eligible to eat in Costal Kitchen, but my opinion is that it looks more like a dining area in a hospital. Not nearly as plush as the other complimentary dining rooms. I expected nice table cloths & plushier chairs, etc.

One thing I'm happy to see is that the space that was Izumi is now included in the Windjammer - which will provide more seating for the WJ.

Early dining should be started about now along with MTD I assume. I wonder if there will be any difficulties during the transition to DD. I guess we will hear soon.

Long way off until DD starts

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

I believe that MTD will be available for all 3 levels (American Icon, Grande & Silk). Frankly, aside from the entrance ways and a few minor decorative changes, they look pretty much the same as they did when I cruised last year.

I won't be eligible to eat in Costal Kitchen, but my opinion is that it looks more like a dining area in a hospital. Not nearly as plush as the other complimentary dining rooms. I expected nice table cloths & plushier chairs, etc.

One thing I'm happy to see is that the space that was Izumi is now included in the Windjammer - which will provide more seating for the WJ.

I thought I was the only one. The tables look flimsy from the pictures. Maybe they look better in person.

So nice to finally see pictures!! I am totally obsessed as we will board on the 27th! Counting down the days! Have been on the Allure but not Oasis, should be similar I imagine, but thank you for the glimpse of newly refurbished Oasis. We always have enjoyed the Viking Crown more than any other lounge on board, feel free to enlighten us all where we should go to replace this?? Also tips and secrets are greatly appreciated!! Safe travels, enjoy! And take good care of her!