New AQ Benefit -- Embarkation Brunch in Blu?

panmalv

In the hallway outside?

Sent from my Samsung Note 2 on the T-Mobile 4G LTE Network

Hummmmm. Dining in Blue for lunch is a nice idea just not sure I would want to leave a carryon that might contain some valuables unattended.

On disembarkation day a lot of people bring their carry ons to breakfast. Everything finds a place to fit near their table.

I imagine it'll be similar on embarkation.

Fantastic idea "X"!!

This is good for every passenger. Aqua class travellers can lunch in the Blu restaurant and are in a more quiet setting.

All other passengers will have more space in Bistro on 5 or the buffet because all aqua passengers will not be there!

So I see only advantages!

On disembarkation day a lot of people bring their carry ons to breakfast. Everything finds a place to fit near their table.

Thanks, good to know.

Sounds great but I would like to know how they plan on fitting everyone in. Blu is not large enough to accomodate all of those in AQ at one time. I know passengers arrive at various times but most arrive ASAP.

🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Sounds great but I would like to know how they plan on fitting everyone in. Blu is not large enough to accomodate all of those in AQ at one time. I know passengers arrive at various times but most arrive ASAP.

🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

They don't all appear at the same time for dinner, why would they at embarkation?

Add me to the list of people who think this is a very nice perk for AQ! I wonder if something similar will be tried out for the suite guests once they roll out their new dining spot?

One would hope so, so they can avoid associating with the common folks. :)

Sent from my VS980 4G using Forums mobile app

My husband and I were on the Summit last week on the first cruise to Bermuda. We drove to the port, and left home a little earlier than we normally would because I had read that traffic can be backed up getting into the port later in the day. We arrived around 11 and drove right up to the luggage drop-off area.

We didn't know about the brunch in Blu until we boarded, but it worked out very well because rooms weren't available until 1. We enjoyed it very much. I didn't notice a problem with placement of carry-on luggage. There were many tables for 2, but they are spaced such that if you want to chat with your neighbors it's easy to do, or you can stay to yourselves without feeling awkward about it....as I have occasionally on other cruises.

Marcia in CT

I know... just didn't want to be considered crass if I used the :rolleyes: image.

One would hope so, so they can avoid associating with the common folks. :)

If you were truly joking on this matter, you would have used the winking icon ;)

If you did not mean it jokingly, the comment is rude at best.

They don't all appear at the same time for dinner, why would they at embarkation?

The same reason that the buffet is so crowded.

People get on the ship and they are ready to eat.

Do you think anyone will decide to wait 1 hour after they board?

Plus people in AQ also have a "priority" line for check in for a reason, they want to get on board ASAP and I dont think it is to get a chair by the pool.

🍸🍺🍻

Where are all the posters that have been yelling that Celebrity has turned into a class system, because of the suite perks. Now, all of a sudden perks for Aqua class are okay? They could have opened up the brunch to all as a first come, first served restaurant.

I personally think it is great, just as I feel the suite perks are great, because it will give the Aqua class guests a great brunch and will open up seats for other passengers in the buffet.

Edited by NLH Arizona

where are all the posters that have been yelling that celebrity has turned into a class system, because of the suite perks. Now, all of a sudden perks for aqua class are okay?

I personally think it is great, just as i feel the suite perks are great, because it will give them a great brunch and will open up seats for other passengers in the buffet.

Edited by DiamondSuiteCruiser

OOH, Now I am really excited. We board Equinox next Tuesday and will be very hungry after our overseas flight. What a nice perk for Aqua Class! Great change Celebrity!!!:cool:

Except that it hasn't been reported anywhere but Summit. But maybe you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Where are all the posters that have been yelling that Celebrity has turned into a class system, because of the suite perks. Now, all of a sudden perks for Aqua class are okay? They could have opened up the brunch to all as a first come, first served restaurant.

Why would they do that when it's restricted to AQ the rest of the time? I think you're acting like a troll with comments like that. A better example would have been saying that Bistro was going to be for suite guests only on embarkation.