How many points away from Pinnacle are you?

Im "only" 44 but I will be excited, happy and surprised if I live long enough to see Diamond without a + on the end.

D+ or Pinnacle will only come with a huge lottery winning. If that happens, I will bounce from ship to ship for a couple years straight.

Currently Im Gold with 20 points.

Edited by ryano

525 to go. Just reached D+ after 10 years. So if we carry on at the current rate, that's another 30 years to gain those points. :D

Don't think I'll be able to pack a bag, never mind get up a boarding ramp in 30 years :)

525 to go. Just reached D+ after 10 years. So if we carry on at the current rate, that's another 30 years to gain those points. :D

Don't think I'll be able to pack a bag, never mind get up a boarding ramp in 30 years :)

Exactly!!!

With our current cruise schedule, we should make it by the end of May, 2016. We've stayed in full suites several times and do look forward to having all the suite perks without the cost of staying in full suites.

I snicker every time I see "Points to next level: 476" in emails. Do they really think telling me 476 to the next level will motivate me to book sooner?

I am very much enjoying D+. Unless I retire young, I do not expect to reach Pinnacle.

573 to go. We would make D+ in about a year except that we like to sail on other lines. With our Carnival B2B coming up in August and thinking about booking that 78-day HAL grand voyage (in my bucket list) for 2015, it'll now take us up to two years to make D+ (when I'll be 69 years old).

We figure that Pinnacle might be possible when we're in our late 70's.

I can't count that high without electronic assistance:eek: I will be diamond in 4 more cruises. Since cruising is not our only vacation, I am perfectly content with being a + wannabe!

I think I'm close… maybe 4,975,331 points away. I'm only Diamond on the strength of my Celebrity cruising. Since the points aren't reciprocal…. yeah just short of 5 million I believe.

You are so full of it. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly where I am after December. Pinnacle is only a dream.

Since we have no realistic chance of making Pinnacle we thought about trying out our D+ status on Celebrity.

Yeah, I'll probably never get to that level either, but I don't understand all the paragraphs of commentary and judgment. Was just supposed to be a "post your number" kind of thing for fun.

If you wanted just numbers, post a poll. Don't be a PIA, or next time no one will respond to your threads. The commentary is fun and funny, and I've enjoyed reading it! :p

We have 470 points to go which would seem unattainable had not DH decided that we will spend the 1st year of his retirement (and, I am totally on board (yuk yuk) with this) cruising...nothing to do with uplevelling, we just enjoy cruising. This should be 2021. With our current cruising pattern between now and then, we should get to the point where that would push us over by then. We're looking at a ship that has a sailing pattern like Jewel Caribbean/West Coast/Alaska. Rhapsody would be WAY better ports-wise, but I don't think I could do a year on a Vision class ship. Have to see what the options are over the next few years.

To those who wonder about how can one put up with the sameness of the ports. I lived for THIRTY eternal years in one mid-sized East Coast city. If I can do that, I can suffer (suffer, I say) with 6-7 months of the Caribbean, 4 months of Alaska and a couple months intermediate locations.

Edited by KarinaGW