Complimentary Internet for Suites?

Thumper69

I was just having a day dream and looking at the inclusions for suite passengers. I noticed on the Princess Suite inclusions and saw on the indulge in enhanced comforts and a host of luxurious amenities page.

Unlimited wireless internet access and use of internet cafe.

I thought it was an old page but it has "come back new" at the top of the page. Has it changed since last December? Complimentary internet wasn't included back then.

Thanks,

Anthony

I just printed it too however my guess is it is a mistake. Maybe someone took the "old" list of amenities and added "come back new" instead of "escape completely". I would love it if they reinstated it!

Interesting.. They added the free internet and deleted the Priority reservations for the Chef's Table, Ship Tour & Princess Bungalows.

But kept the first night's complimentary dinner at a specialty restaurant which replaced the free internet.

This is great news, if it is true.

Mike:)

I highly doubt it's back. Don't think you'll get any good/correct info if you call a CSR either. Two days before we flew to Venice to board the Royal I was told the suites did in fact have a CD/DVD player when they did not.....:mad::mad::mad:

Bob

Curiosity has got the best of me. I am going to call tomorrow to see if I can confirm unless someone can confirm before then. If nothing is posted I will share what I learn from Princess. Let's hope this is accurate.

Curiosity has got the best of me. I am going to call tomorrow to see if I can confirm unless someone can confirm before then. If nothing is posted I will share what I learn from Princess. Let's hope this is accurate.

hope_quote-2.jpg

We can only hope.....:):):)

Bob

Well isn't that interesting. I had actually downloaded a suite flyer on May 25th prior to staying in a suite on the CB and free internet definitely wasn't listed then. I would attach it but the old paper clip that allowed you to upload a pdf seems to be missing from the reply window. In any event, it will be very interesting to see if it sticks - it stunk when they eliminated this benefit.

Edited by azbirdmom

I noticed this too. It definitely looks to be real as it is not simply a return to the old benefits package as we keep the free first night in a speciality dining which, although we used, it we found slightly embarrassing as it meant that we skipped the first evening with our new dining companions.

To be honest, it doesn't really surprise me as we were all unhappy when we lost it, apparently because of misuse with some suite passengers allowing others to make use of their connection and the change meant that Elite and Platinum got a perk that suite passengers did not get. Having said that I expected it to be rather like the mini bar set up and for it to be re-introduced but capped at X minutes of free internet with Platinum / Elites in suites getting a double allowance.

Maybe they think that after 12 months it is worth re-introducing it to see if people have learned their lesson and will not abuse it.

Might also serve as a reminder / warning as to Elites who allow friends to make use of their free laundry perk.

Edited by Corfe Mixture

Well isn't that interesting. I had actually downloaded a suite flyer on May 25th prior to staying in a suite on the CB and free internet definitely wasn't listed then.

Yep - wasn't there 4 weeks ago when I checked the Perks for my suite - but is definately there now. Figures crossed it's correct, and lasts the distance.....

I sent it to someone who is in a suite right now. Though, they have had really bad internet on the sailing, I am not sure if they will see it.

So, you are asking them if they have unlimited really bad internet?

Does not sound like a perk I would want.

So, you are asking them if they have unlimited really bad internet?

Does not sound like a perk I would want.

They passed an area with out any internet, tv, etc.... Hopefully the worst is behind them and they would now have decent internet. If it is decent now, they can ask the Captain Circle Host. They may have used their Captain Circle allotted minutes and would welcome some more minutes.

Edited by Coral

I went to the Princess Facebook page and saw that two people have posted about this. Nowhere on the site have a found Princess responding to ANY of the questions people posted. I only went back as far as the 16th though as there are many posts. Anyone know if they actually respond to people?

From Princess Customer Relations.....

Thank you for your email. Unlimited internet access is not a suite amenity.

Did you ask why it is listed on their website as a suite benefit? Or are they even aware?

Mike:)