El Cheapo Cruises Thread

Radiance of the Seas. 12nights January 19, South Pacific Cruise. Inside Guarantee $65 pp per day (excluding grats). Booked last night from the RCCL website. Received the cabin allocation this morning - large oceanview.

It's my birthday present, thankyou RCCL, we're delighted.

Update: it looks like the inside guarantees are gone, but there are good deals still for outside and balcony guarantees.

Radiance of the Seas. Sails 19 January, 2016

12 nights South Pacific Paradise

Sydney, Noumea, Lifou, Vila, Champagne Bay, Mystery Is., Mare, Sydney

Inside Twin $ 778 per person

Window Twin $ 980 per person

Balcony Twin $1,278 per person

Junior Suite $3,278 per person

Wow, just wow

Radiance of the Seas. 12nights January 19, South Pacific Cruise. Inside Guarantee $65 pp per day (excluding grats). Booked last night from the RCCL website. Received the cabin allocation this morning - large oceanview.

It's my birthday present, thankyou RCCL, we're delighted.

Update: it looks like the inside guarantees are gone, but there are good deals still for outside and balcony guarantees.

Happy Birthday and bon voyage. Great price.:D

Ship Name:Sea PrincessCruise Code:C606ADeparture Date:Friday, 26 February 2016Cruise Name:Cherry BlossomNights:42Departing:Brisbane

From $3899 pp inside. Less than $100 per person per day.

For Queensland people, this cruise can be booked Brisbane to Brisbane (with the first stop in Sydney).

I wish all of you who are cruising over this Christmas holidays a very happy Christmas, plus a safe journey with calm seas.

People like us staying home, I wish a Happy Christmas with lots of wonderful cruise experiences in 2016.

Thank you all for contributing to this thread, especially icat2000, for starting it;).

I wish all of you who are cruising over this Christmas holidays a very happy Christmas, plus a safe journey with calm seas.

People like us staying home, I wish a Happy Christmas with lots of wonderful cruise experiences in 2016.

Thank you all for contributing to this thread, especially icat2000, for starting it;).

Just want to add my thank you to icat2000 for starting this thread and contributing so much. I always enjoy reading what bargains become available and your posts are so helpful for those who are not as savvy at researching things on the different websites.

Just want to add my thank you to icat2000 for starting this thread and contributing so much. I always enjoy reading what bargains become available and your posts are so helpful for those who are not as savvy at researching things on the different websites.

I would also like to thank all contributors and thanks Icat2000. It is a great thread.

Merry Christmas everybody

Sydney to Auckland

31 January 2016

4 Nights

Pacific Pearl

Twin From $222 pp

This is being offered everywhere but is actually sold out we were able to get a cancellation after being told sold out 2 days previously We got the hotel and flight back with port hole room for $566

This is being offered everywhere but is actually sold out we were able to get a cancellation after being told sold out 2 days previously We got the hotel and flight back with port hole room for $566

Yeah I saw the same $469 for an Inside with the flight and hotel. :D

Yeah I saw the same $469 for an Inside with the flight and hotel. :D

Very strange because when the TA told me (after getting my cc details and etc.) that the offer was sold out She said there was only inside cabins left and I asked the price of those (we usually go inside) but the price she offered was a total of $1100 more than the offer we had originally 'booked'

Then as I said she came back 2 days later and said there had been a cancellation?? Although we are now sorted I am not sure I will use that TA again

Absolute baragin. Over my birthday too. But alas. I am committed later on for a couple of cruises.

Oceanview $685 pp Balcony $1185 pp

$942 solo inside. $1142 oceanview solo, $2398 balcony solo.

But the real gem is the Suite Guaranteed (now it could be a Junior Suite or better) however its $1153 pp. Cabin Suite lottery.

Ho ho ho merry xmas :D Also this is for the cruise posted above. Site I'm looking at says up to $200 OBC. I guess that depends on what category you book.

Edited by icat2000

The obc is available on the rccl site but only for non guarantee cabins. We booked a balcony guarantee a few weeks ago for $900. Just asked my TA to upgrade to a suite guarantee. As Rccl are now closed she has placed one on hold, hopefully she can sort it out in the morning.

The obc is available on the rccl site but only for non guarantee cabins. We booked a balcony guarantee a few weeks ago for $900. Just asked my TA to upgrade to a suite guarantee. As Rccl are now closed she has placed one on hold, hopefully she can sort it out in the morning.

I am sure you will be fine.:D