No More End of Cruise Comment Cards!

Trainman-2

On our recent cruise to Bermuda on the Voyager of the Seas we were told at the end of the cruise that RCI would email us a link to an online comment form.

The email would go to our email address on file with RCI.

Well the email arrived about 5 days after the cruise and the online comment process was almost identical to the old written card.

With one exception!

There was a large space at the end where I could type in suggestions and comments not covered in the questions.

This was great!

I have always hated trying to write a comment in the tiny space on the old paper form.

Well Done RCI! This is a big improvement on the method of selecting post cruise comments.

On our recent cruise to Bermuda on the Voyager of the Seas we were told at the end of the cruise that RCI would email us a link to an online comment form.

Well the email arrived about 5 days after the cruise and the online comment process was almost identical to the old written card.

With one exception!

There was a large space at the end where I could type in suggestions and comments not covered in the questions.

This was great!

I have always hated trying to write a comment in the tiny space on the old paper form.

Well Done RCI! This is a big improvement on the method of selecting post cruise comments.

I have done quite a few cruises after the changeover to the online comment cards and always arrived the same day as I departed the ship. Edited by FLACRUISER99

With one exception!

This was great!

Is voyager in the caribbean

AHOY SHIPMATES,

I think most of the cruiselines have gone to the on line form. I receive mine from Carnival on the second day after the cruise. and it is thorough with plenty of space to write comments . They are read and fwded back to the ship. I have had Guest relations Manager thank me for comments made about a previous cruise when I return to the ship for another cruise.

If something "special", good or bad occurs, I drop a note to the front desk at the time and have had feedback immediately from the departments involved. It is refreshing to know that someone is listening. In this very competitive business they are trying to please.

SEA YOU AT SEA.

If you are getting one from RC, that is generally when you receive it, too.
I always get mine on the same day that I depart the ship. Time stamp from my 9/1/14 10 day VI Bermuda trip,

"From: Royal Caribbean (RoyalCaribbean@express.medallia.com) This sender is in your safe list.

Sent: Thu 9/11/14 11:34 AM"

I always get mine on the same day that I depart the ship. Time stamp from my 9/1/14 10 day VI Bermuda trip,

"From: Royal Caribbean (RoyalCaribbean@express.medallia.com) This sender is in your safe list.

Sent: Thu 9/11/14 11:34 AM"

Same with us.

I have done quite a few cruises after the changeover to the online comment cards and always arrived the same day as I departed the ship.

Same here. In fact once I received it while departing the ship. Filled it out and sent it back while waiting in line for customs.

Love the extra space for comments.

If for some reason you don't get it, or want to tell something to the Royal Guest Relations department in Miami directly, send an email to royalguestrelations@rccl.com.

I have always heard back from them directly, for either a positive or negative issue that I brought to their attention. They then pass it along to the department internally in the home office and to the ship's department that it is relative to.

Online survey has been happening since quite some cruises now for us. Sometimes it is sitting in the inbox bythe time we get home, but usually comes within a day or two.

They also give a small mid cruise survey while onboard(on paper) to ask how you are doing during the cruise....got that on the last three crusie on Explorer.

They don't pass them out on the ship because they don't want to hear how their product quality has dropped due to the cost cutting. A lot of people don't have computers so how do they make their voice heard?

There is NOTHING better than the HUMAN VOICE to make your issue heard.

I have done that many times, but not only to complain.....it is also good to use the human voice to PRAISE someone doing something well.

Too many people ONLY complain.

With one exception!

This was great!

Very true. Loved the additional space to add comments.

They don't pass them out on the ship because they don't want to hear how their product quality has dropped due to the cost cutting. A lot of people don't have computers so how do they make their voice heard?

I seriously doubt in today's world there are many without computers. My 90+ year old in laws have one along with my 85 year old Mom.

Online survey has been happening since quite some cruises now for us. Sometimes it is sitting in the inbox bythe time we get home, but usually comes within a day or two.

They also give a small mid cruise survey while onboard(on paper) to ask how you are doing during the cruise....got that on the last three crusie on Explorer.

Arzeena, I think that that may be unique to the Explorer. :)

Write a letter.

Post Cruise Questions and Comments

Please E-mail Us regarding any questions or comments you may have about your recent sailing, include your ship, sail date and reservation number.

Letters should be sent to:

Corporate Guest Relations

1050 Caribbean Way

Miami, FL 33132

(Due to mail processing times, please allow 10-14 days for a response.)

You are also welcome to call our Corporate Guest Relations Department:

Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. EST

Saturday - Sunday 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. EST • (800) 256-6649