Best deck on Allure of the Seas

Hi, I am very close to booking the above :), thinking of a Central Park view with balcony as that is cheaper than an oceanview just now!:confused:

Anyway the best cabin shown on the site just now is 14593, just wondered if deck 14 could be quite noisy being underneath all the action above with the pool, movement of loungers etc, however what I do like about it looking at the plan is that it is an end balcony so clear on one side. However do you think a slightly lower deck would be better, there is 10, 11 and 12 also available? Any comments appreciated, thanks!

I would go for deck 11 or 12. On deck 14 you will get noise from all activity during the day, but you will also get noise from the cleaning crews moving things during the night. In addition to the furniture moving you will get noise from all of the pool activities and music on the pool deck. Decks 11 or 12 would offer a little more distance without going to far to be bothered by the music in CP at night.

Hi, I am very close to booking the above :), thinking of a Central Park view with balcony as that is cheaper than an oceanview just now!:confused:

Anyway the best cabin shown on the site just now is 14593, just wondered if deck 14 could be quite noisy being underneath all the action above with the pool, movement of loungers etc, however what I do like about it looking at the plan is that it is an end balcony so clear on one side. However do you think a slightly lower deck would be better, there is 10, 11 and 12 also available? Any comments appreciated, thanks!

I"ve gone with deck 12 twice to have a one deck buffer between me and the pool deck.

We have chosen Deck 9 on Oasis and Allure, and previously on INDY and Radiance. All of these ships provided a great experience in that location.

The Deck 9 level seems to be a great compromise location - not too far up or down to easily and quickly get to the main decks with restaurants and other activities. In addition, we've never come close to any noise factors.

We always book a great outside balcony on Deck 9, which adds to the comfort, quiet, and cruise views.

In the end...the choice comes down to personal preference.

I disagree with post #2. I have been on deck 14 on the Allure twice and rarely heard any noise. The exception was when the Adventure Ocean kids walked down the hall for dinner singing a song. Big deal.

FWIW, this cruise on the Allure (departs on Sunday) I am booked on deck 11.

I was on Allure 14193 exactly accross from where you are looking and I didn't hear hardly any noise. It was nice to sit on the balcony and watch people strolling through Central Park. It is only 1 deck from the Solarium and the Pool which was nice since sometimes there is a wait for Elevators.

Never go under the pool deck.

We were on Deck 6 and really enjoyed it. Same deck as Boardwalk, one deck down is the Promenade, one deck down was our Dining, two decks up was Central Park.

Agree...our midship #6662 ended up being a great location :)