LIVE REVIEW - OASIS TRANSATLANTIC with Pictures

Kcjarvis

steamboats

thank you steamboats.......Glad to hear they have not removed The Solarium for any of the meals to include Dinner.

If you hear about any new dance venues now that VCL is gone I would appreciate it if you would post it. It was generally a 3 piece combo that played each evening. With all the changes RCCL is making onboard perhaps they have found a place for them to play. If not, they probably eliminated some salaries and have cut out more of the "live" music. That is the course unfortunately Celebrity has taken. Thus the reason we are going to try HAL next March.

Hope your seas are calm & enjoy the rest of the cruise!

I saw a few familiar faces from your m&m photos! Thanks for doing all this! Hi to Spring and Janey, too, if you see them! If not, tell Wendy to tell them I said hi! So, are D+ allowed in the new suite lounge on 17? Or is it only for suites? Did I read correctly "happy hour" 11:00-8:00? HMMM, how many lemon drops could I possibly spill on my boa in nine hours??? Have a GREAT time! Wish I was there!!!:D;):)

Have you eaten at the coastal kitchen? I wonder how busy it is and how the food compares to the MDR. Menu looks very nice!

along with is the Coastal Kitchen & suite lounge open yet.....

The Suite Lounge is open. Coastal Kitchen hasn´t opened yet (is supposed to open in November, no given date).

steamboats

Your suite is amazing. I do want to know if you are rocking up there.

Didn't feel a thing when we had the same cabin on Allure, but in the Atlantic Ocean, we are rocking and rolling.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Coming along side in Vigo

14962409694_2bee5d6858_z.jpg

15397131677_71f97ff032_z.jpg

15580485421_61b406e016_z.jpg

We were going to take the 8:40 am train to Santiago de Compostelo but our safe battery died and we had to wait for maint and security to come open it.

14962982443_31118ec169_z.jpg

Overall took about 40 mins to resolve, then we jumped into a 6 euro cab to the train station for the 9:40 am train

15397127407_3acaae6fc4_z.jpg

15583127785_34ae9eefd1_z.jpg