What is a 'must' try RCI Cruise?

ignites

Thinking about my next cruise already since I just got off the Quantum.

What is a cruise (ship or destination) that you would consider a must try?

Oasis/Allure or a smaller class of ship or a particular destination?

Just curious what people like and what itineraries are out there.

I'd recommend a Southern Caribbean cruise out of San Juan. You will probably have a choice between a Voyager class ship (currently Adventure) or a Radiance class (currently Jewel). My first choice would be the Voyager class but any cruise to the Southern Caribbean will be a cruise to remember.

Thinking about my next cruise already since I just got off the Quantum.

What is a cruise (ship or destination) that you would consider a must try?

Oasis/Allure or a smaller class of ship or a particular destination?

Just curious what people like and what itineraries are out there.

4 out of my top 5 cruises I would have to say are not North America itineraries. Those 4 have been on the Adventure, X Constellation, Radiance and most recently Serenade. Being "home" every night and then waking up in the morning top deck with views of Santorini, Amalfi Coast, Sydney, Venice, Gibraltar, Funchal, Dubrovnik is outrageously surreal!!! I do enjoy every cruise incl. the Caribbean/fun-in-the-sub cruises but those bucket-list once in a life time itineraries hold a special place in my memories with regard to what I viewed & the friendships made sharing the experiences. Rounding out that top 5 would be a tie of Vision & Oasis... Oasis because the ship was just out of this world fantastic!!! And Vision because it was the first ship I felt I had a better than average relationship with staff, superb itinerary (ABC islands) and I had my very best cabin ever (8588 corner-aft JS).

So I guess, other than Oasis, itinerary was extremely important to me and my memories in combination of the familiarity of having RCL has my floating home (didn't matter which ship).

Edited by Hoopster95

I agree with Hoopster95--the European ports are fantastic. Even though you only get a small taste of the ports, coming home to the ship each night is wonderful.

Traveling to Europe gives you a new appreciation for history and the world, and a cruise is a great way to go.

Without question Scandinavia and the Baltic region (Vision), followed by the Mediterranean (Brilliance) are our top choices. As we live on an island and need to get off regularly, it is a long flight anywhere, so we make it worthwhile.

Beaches and islands are not attractions to us as we already have the best in the world ;) so the Caribbean is out. In saying that we are booked on the Allure TA out of FLL in April.

We go back and forth between Adventure out of San Juan to the southern Caribbean... We love the ports and the ship . Oasis/Allure... really love some aspects of those ships. And Independence 8 night itinerary from Ft. Lauderdale....really like the class of ship and the 8 nights. Though this 8 night itinerary will not be around much longer.