Aurora is free

dorsetlad

She looks Lubberly Jubberly in the new paint job. I shall be on her next year in Southampton and will see here when she calls into Sydney Harbour on her Worldie, early next year. Great photo of her too, thanks.

Edited by NSWP

I think that looks great. I was never a fan of the yellow, i have heard a number of times in many ports people looking at a P&O ship saying " I think its a Costa ship"!! Not any more;)

Now she might be called an NCL ship. However, I like the new look, still a beautiful ship!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Well done everyone for keeping us up to date and providing a photo. Getting excited already to cruise on the Aurora from Valpariso to Sydney. We hope to escape the wet and cold weather of Wales for a sunnier Feb 2015! Hope the library is still intact and well stocked for any dull days at sea.

Have to say, the new paint job looks really good. I wasn't sure if it would look tacky, but this seems ok to us. :)

We saw Aurora in Hamburg as she left for Southampton following her refit and then in Bruges yesterday and I have to day that the paint job looks a lot better lave than previous images have suggested that it would be.

Hi Josy, were you on Adonia?

Having disembarked Aurora today, the paint job looks great. She was parked opposite Adonia yesterday in Zebbrugge and again today in Southampton. She looks very smart and slightly more modern with the paint job. She most certainly not lost her traditional elegance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk