ms Eurodam & ms Nieuw Amsterdam Sail-Away January 18, 2015

Copper10-8

Twin dam ship departures as ms Eurodam is scheduled for a 1600 departure from Port Everglades today for her 7-day “Country Music” charter into the Eastern Caribbean, while ms Nieuw Amsterdam is scheduled for a 1700 departure for her 7-day “Legendary Rhythm & Blues” charter into the Western Caribbean

http://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com/

ms Eurodam:

Capt. John Scott

HD Charles Verwaal

FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA 7:00:00 16:00:00

Nassau 8:00:00 15:00:00

At Sea

St. Thomas 8:00.00 17:00.00

St. Croix 8:00:00 17:00:00

At Sea

Half Moon Cay, Bahamas 8:00:00 15:00:00

Ms Nieuw Amsterdam

Capt. Edward van Zaane

HD Don Habets

FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA 7:00:00 17:00:00

At Sea

Costa Maya, Mexico 9:00:00 17:00:00

Roatan, Honduras 8:00:00 17:00:00

At Sea

Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands 7:00:00 17:00:00

At Sea

A third blue hulled beauty, ms Ryndam, is at Tampa, FL (0700-1600 local) today with a 1600 departure on her 7-day Western Caribbean voyage

http://porttampawebcam.com/

Ms Ryndam

Capt. Werner Timmers

HD Craig Oakes

TAMPA, FLORIDA 7:00:00 16:00:00

Key West, Florida 13:00:00 18:00:00

At Sea

Banana Coast (Trujillo) 8:00:00 17:00:00

Santo Tomás de Castilla 7:00:00 17:00:00

Costa Maya, Mexico 8:00:00 15:00:00

At Sea

TAMPA, FLORIDA 7:00:00 16:00:00

Edited by Copper10-8

Another early morning for you Copper. Hope to be here later this afternoon. Our daughter in laws parents are on the Eurodam and hopefully will be noticeable waving small Canadian flags from the observation deck.

NADM is at her normal berth #26 but EUDM has been pushed down the ICW and is all the way at berth #29 today, meaning she has to wait for both Celebrity Silhouette and NADM to depart before she can head out

Thanks for the heads up!

For us at least, both vessels are in perfect alignment. It's an absolutely gorgeous day for sail away.

568161f26ecf1d137bfc00b953b67bba.jpg

Edited by POA1

Thanks for the heads up!

For us at least, both vessels are in perfect alignment. It's an absolutely gorgeous day for sail away.

568161f26ecf1d137bfc00b953b67bba.jpg

Thanks for that pic Sir! EUDM's bow is facing south so she'll be backing up the ICW for some distance before reaching the turning basis

NADM is at her normal berth #26 but EUDM has been pushed down the ICW and is all the way at berth #29 today, meaning she has to wait for both Celebrity Silhouette and NADM to depart before she can head out

Does that mean that Eurodam has to "back out"?!

Thanks for that pic Sir! EUDM's bow is facing south so she'll be backing up the ICW for some distance before reaching the turning basis

I think my photo makes it look further than it really is.

See above ;) No biggie though, they do it all the time from #26; just a bit more distance today

And I thought backing out of my 700' long driveway was tough! Well, daughter's fiance is on bridge today...will definitely be here for sail away.:)

I'm glad it is beautiful somewhere! Hello from cold,rainy/snowy, foggy and just plain yucky NYC. We have just finished tieing up and the first passengers should be able to disembark shortly. We are spending the night here and getting to FLL a day late (a free extra day for me). I still need to make arrangements tomorrow to get home.

If I have finished with immigration I will try to watch sail-away even though I will be on my iPhone without sound.

We are next to Breakaway if you look at the portnywebcam.com (pier 90).

Edited by Scrapnana

I'm glad it is beautiful somewhere! Hello from cold,rainy/snowy, foggy and just plain yucky NYC. We have just finished tieing up and the first passengers should be able to disembark shortly. We are spending the night here and getting to FLL a day late (a free extra day for me). I still need to make arrangements tomorrow to get home.

If I have finished with immigration I will try to watch sail-away even though I will be on my iPhone without sound.

We are next to Breakaway if you look at the portnywebcam.com (pier 90).

Sorry it is such a yucky day here....can't even see anything on the webcam...at least it's not snow!

Have a friend sailing on Breakaway today...hope they make it...roads are very icy!

Enjoy you time in NYC!

Hope to see the sailaways later!

Marge

Edited by Love the beach

Hey, Copper!

Great feature. Feel free to make it a regular! Love the notice about Captain and HM, plus itinerary.

Are you missing the HAL ships? This is a super way for all at home to make a HAL cruise a closer to home experience!

Thanks for the thread and yesterdays's, too!

Edited by SilvertoGold