Deployment Schedule 2016-2017. Let the guessing begin

Cruzin-K

There is a gap in the Rhapsody between April and November 2016 when it goes from South America to Florida. Perhaps it is on a 6 month charter.

The Jewel has a similar situation as it disappears from San Juan between April and November 2016 before returning to San Juan again.

There is a gap in the Rhapsody between April and November 2016 when it goes from South America to Florida. Perhaps it is on a 6 month charter.

The Jewel has a similar situation as it disappears from San Juan between April and November 2016 before returning to San Juan again.

They're both going to be in Europe. Itineraries just aren't published yet.

I tried to book Adventure for April 29, 2017 & it won't let the booking go through. I can put a courtesy hold on a room, but if I try to add info, like other passenger names or insurance, I get an error message. The site tells me that the information is temporarily unavailable. Likely the itineraries are not completely up on the system yet. I even tried to do a regular booking, not just a hold.

I tried to book Adventure for April 29, 2017 & it won't let the booking go through. I can put a courtesy hold on a room, but if I try to add info, like other passenger names or insurance, I get an error message. The site tells me that the information is temporarily unavailable. Likely the itineraries are not completely up on the system yet. I even tried to do a regular booking, not just a hold.

I had the same situation yesterday when trying to book NV for early 2017. I called RCI and found out that the dining times were not loaded into the system for NV yet, and so I could not finalize the courtesy hold, or complete the reservation. That was resolved by early afternoon. It may or may not be what is happening with your attempt.

I had the same situation yesterday when trying to book NV for early 2017. I called RCI and found out that the dining times were not loaded into the system for NV yet, and so I could not finalize the courtesy hold, or complete the reservation. That was resolved by early afternoon. It may or may not be what is happening with your attempt.

I just tried updating the booking a couple of hours ago & everything went through this time. So, it would appear to be along the lines of what you experienced with your booking.

Royal Caribbean website Australia shows NA Honolulu - Vancouver Radiance of the Seas 20 April 2016. Appears to be still on sale in the USA.

Happy Easter springaussie,

It's only Interior rooms that are not available. Higher categories are all available. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Happy Easter springaussie,

It's only Interior rooms that are not available. Higher categories are all available. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Happy Easter also Geoff. I notice some now some of the higher cabins available.

I just tried updating the booking a couple of hours ago & everything went through this time. So, it would appear to be along the lines of what you experienced with your booking.

I'm glad you were able to finalize the booking. It is frustrating when you want something and can't have it, lol!

Does anyone have an "insider's knowledge" on whether Royal will have fall foliage cruises* in the Fall of 2016? We are anxiously waiting.

*leaving Bayonne, ending in Quebec

The Anthem is already deployed for the season from Bayonne, with Serenade from Boston and Grandeur from Baltimore.

http://loyaltoyoualways.com/resources/deployment/

Future deployment will most only likely be to the Caribbean.

OR maybe RCL is still deciding whether to bring it over to PC earlier to replace the EN when she goes to South Florida in April. (One can only hope;)

Edited by molly361

Still waiting on Adventure Jan-Mar 2017. Is it possible it will not be sailing out of San Juan those three months? I may need to look at the Jewel more? I had my cabin all picked out on Adventure and This waiting is making me crazy! lol

Looks like Adventure will be a full charter and unavailable for bookings for 12/10/16 sailing. The 12/03 sailing is open and the 12/17 sailing is open. Reservations dept is unable to access anything for 12/10 in their system....so sounds like a full charter. Bummer because we are on 12/3 and would have liked to have done 12/10 also!

Looks like Adventure will be a full charter and unavailable for bookings for 12/10/16 sailing. The 12/03 sailing is open and the 12/17 sailing is open. Reservations dept is unable to access anything for 12/10 in their system....so sounds like a full charter. Bummer because we are on 12/3 and would have liked to have done 12/10 also!

Oh, no! Can you book the week prior to 12/3? :eek:

Oh, no! Can you book the week prior to 12/3? :eek:

Already have. We normally do 3 weeks starting the Sat or Sun after Thanksguving. So we have 11/26 and 12/3 and were hoping for 12/10. So we have booked AL 12/11 as the 3rd week. Mr Ski loves to change cities...but I on the otherhand prefer same ship (and same cabin if possible :)). While we love JW, The JW itineraries during that same time period don't rate very high with us!

Edited by skiiergirl

Already have. We normally do 3 weeks starting the Sat or Sun after Thanksguving. So we have 11/26 and 12/3 and were hoping for 12/10. So we have booked AL 12/11 as the 3rd week. Mr Ski loves to change cities...but I on the otherhand prefer same ship (and same cabin if possible :)). While we love JW, The JW itineraries during that same time period don't rate very high with us!

Good, it sounds as though you landed on our feet. :)

I was looking at Cruisecal and it looks like RCI is not doing the Aruba route out of San Juan in 2017. Is it possible that Cruisecal is wrong???

I thought I read somewhere that Jewel was going to do Aruba, but not Adventure.