LIVE from the Freedom of the Seas * Feb 15, 2015 * Western Caribbean!

ckrobyn

Greetings from snowed in MA. We are on the Freedom in April and am loving your posts. Helps to get thru yet another snowstorm. Congrats on your anniversary and enjoy the cruise. Not sure who wondered about Adventure Ocean but both my kids are "grads" of it. They loved it right up till the teen years. Now, my 16 yr old says no more but we'll see, Happy sailing

Anne

Greetings from snowed in MA. We are on the Freedom in April and am loving your posts. Helps to get thru yet another snowstorm. Congrats on your anniversary and enjoy the cruise. Not sure who wondered about Adventure Ocean but both my kids are "grads" of it. They loved it right up till the teen years. Now, my 16 yr old says no more but we'll see, Happy sailing

Anne

I sympathize Anne. I'm from West Springfield, and am on this sailing. I'm not missing the tundra!!! But I'm afraid of what I might come back to! =O

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning and Happy Cruise Day, Robyn!

I know what you mean...I STILL get just as excited for every cruise as I did on my first! Sitting here thinking about sailing on Liberty in 21 days, and I've got butterflies. :)

Enjoy the drive over to the port! :D

I sympathize Anne. I'm from West Springfield, and am on this sailing. I'm not missing the tundra!!! But I'm afraid of what I might come back to! =O

You're lucky you got out of there! I can't believe how much snow you're getting on the east coast.

Happy cruise day. Have a great time. :)

I know, right? [emoji2]

Well today's the day!!!

I figured you would be up an about by now. Early arrival at Terminal 1?

valweek.jpg

Oh, yea, -2F here today in Ohio.

Edited by BillOh

Good morning to all my cruise friends! Wake up we are boarding the Freedom of the Seas today [emoji41]

Time to secure the luggage tags to the suitcases, grab my first morning coffee, load up the car, and head to Port Canaveral!

26 cruises, and this never gets old!!!

I just LOVE this day! Nothing like it. Enjoy every minute! :)

We are all checked in and sitting patiently in the D+ suite area (comfy couches!). SherriZ, check in was fast and easy, quite possibly the fastest check in ever! We dropped off our rental car at Budget, they processed the return in the parking lot, and we hopped in a cab to the port. We could have waited for the shuttle, but why wait!?!?! Our ship is waiting for US! The sign here at the suite waiting area says boarding is at 12pm, we will see if they begin the process before then! It's cruise time! [emoji3]

We are all checked in and sitting patiently in the D+ suite area (comfy couches!). SherriZ, check in was fast and easy, quite possibly the fastest check in ever! We dropped off our rental car at Budget, they processed the return in the parking lot, and we hopped in a cab to the port. We could have waited for the shuttle, but why wait!?!?! Our ship is waiting for US! The sign here at the suite waiting area says boarding is at 12pm, we will see if they begin the process before then! It's cruise time! [emoji3]

Oh man. You have me fired up. I want to pop open a Corona but it's only 10:30 AM. That would be wrong right?

Hey hey hey! Part of the Ghostie Crew, checking in! Reporting live from the 7th floor of The Hampton Inn by the airport!

My wife and I flew out of New York this morning, but we had a full radar on our tail. No troubles though, whew!

I will be following your thread, but can I make a picture addition? We snagged a prime aft balcony, and want to make people jealous! LOL.

See you at the M&M!

Could you tell me how you liked the Hampton Inn? I will be going on the Freedom in July and have reservations to stay at this hotel. Thanks