MS Prisendam Sail-Away March 12, 2015

aliaschief

I hope you're right but it doesn't seem likely. HAL website has sailaway scheduled for 23:00.

Roy

Roy, I hope the Port Everglades Port Schedule is right. All I can report is what the port schedule states.

Prisendam has always sailed late on her last few visits so we will have to wait and keep an eye on the Port Schedule or Harbor Master communications.

GoodMorning!

Hope to be able to see the sail away today!

Starting our vacation on the Nieuw for Sunday in FLL.

Travel day for us!

Looks like we will have great weather!

Happy cruising !

Denise

You are going on a mighty fine ship. This will be the last time the NA sails to the Western Caribbean this season as she goes into dry dock after disembarking passengers on the 29th and then off to Europe.

Himself

Interesting ship docked in front of the Prinsendam. Yacht Express transports multiple yachts and ships.

showphoto.aspx?photoid=250944&size=thumb300

There is an interesting video explaining the process here: http://www.yacht-transport.com/how-does-it-work.html

Must be new deliveries or sold yachts on their way to new owners. Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show is not until Nov. and that is when we see a lot of yacht transports.

Edited by aliaschief

I saw a boat unloaded from the transporter and now it seems one is going to be loaded.

Or maybe not.... a boat approached the Yacht Express and turned around as if to go onboard but now it is just drifting a short distance away.

Edited by Boytjie

She is going across the Atlantic (almost all the way) for her next port. Sailing late night wouldn't be out of the question.

She looks lovely sitting there. Sailed her twice, and would love to be on her again!

Prinsendam.jpg.a968d7f463bf24a722061687aa44fb7b.jpg

How do you guys do those tiny little thumbnails? I still haven't figured out how to make my images smaller in Photobucket!:D

I just used CC Attachment function: click on the paperclip icon above the text box, upload the picture and close the window. Then click on the paper clip icon again to actually attach the picture to the post.

It does not give you a nice big picture but it is a quick way to attach a picture you have on your hard drive.

Edited by Boytjie

Wow! Do you get the photo from Photobucket or another site, or just from your own photo storage or desktop? I will have to start playing around with that. Kazu has said she would show me how to do it with Tapatalk, but that would be on my ipad..... (I'm pretty dumb!)

Wow! Do you get the photo from Photobucket or another site, or just from your own photo storage or desktop? I will have to start playing around with that. Kazu has said she would show me how to do it with Tapatalk, but that would be on my ipad..... (I'm pretty dumb!)

You are NOT dumb. Tapatalk is really easy. can show you at Embassy Suites :)

I should be here for sail-away regardless of the time. She does look nice sitting there (and it looks nice in FLL, too).

I seem to remember one other time she was scheduled to leave at 2300 but actually sailed a few hours earlier (that might have been the Amsterdam, however ).

The picture I attached was a screenshot I saved on my computer's hard drive and then I attached it by uploading it.

For pictures from another website (like Photobucket) you could just include it by clicking on the yellow "mountain picture" icon and provide the web link/ URL for the picture.

Edited by Boytjie

Hi All, my mom is sailing on her and the documents say 11pm departure. It definitely can't be 4pm. She opted for the HA air program and doesn't even arrive at the FLL airport until 5pm tonight.

They do two stops before the transatlantic crossing: St. Thomas and somewhere else (sorry, don't have the itinerary in front of me right now).

And, yes, just for the record, I am extremely jealous that I'm not sailing with her! Hubby and I are on the Noordam on April 20th and it seems so far away!