What is your interest in booking Harmony?

DH and I would never have imagined booking a cruise 627 days prior to a cruise. We probably never imagined booking a ship, that wasn't even in the water at the time we booked it.

Why did we....the price was amazing.....and the real interest I have in the ship is the waterslide.

We have been on Allure and enjoyed it, but it isn't my favorite class of ship....so the addition of the waterslide 'got me'.

What got to you?

I am seriously thinking about booking for Dec 2016 as the prices seem amazing to me, especially when compared to what we're paying for Oasis this month. We love to be on new(er) ships as everything is just so perfect, clean and sparkling. This would surely be the farthest out we've booked a cruise. I'm thinking about waiting until we get on-board Oasis but I'm not sure if we can get the nextcruise incentive plus the 30% but I believe we can at least get reduced deposits.

It's interesting to me because I want to try the Oasis class. And the addition of the water slides and some of the tech from the Quantum class like the WOW bands and high speed internet would make me pick Harmony over Oasis and Allure.

And the price seems very reasonable right now, that doesn't hurt :D

Once Harmony sails it will be the biggest cruise ship sailing! Harmony is bigger than her sisters and she will be the first Oasis class to have big real slides on it. She well carry the most amount of pax. Not sure if they may put Iflyn, sea plex and maybe add 1 of those robot bars! Some of us have not been on an Oasis class and if prices are good people are jumping at the chance to try her!

Already booked Harmony before the current deal. Upgraded my cabin thanks to the "new" discount. A balcony is cheaper than an inside, go figure...:)

The buzz about the prices for Harmony was incredible yesterday with this new promo....and the lure of that waterslide is what draws me to the ship.

We choose a balcony cabin near the end of Boardwalk that should give us a view from our balcony of the Aqua Theater....and the ocean behind it.

My family had always talked about taking a cruise in Europe, so what better way for their first time in Europe than to also be on the biggest cruise ship in the world. The added waterslides is a plus along with the price drop for our cabins. We have 13 balconies all connected. :D

I booked Harmony this morning and it wasn't even on my radar until I started paying attention to posts here yesterday. I didn't find out about the water slides until after I booked. :) Is it really going to have those wristbands like Quantum class? My husband is a techie and he'll be excited about that.

We were planning a trip to Spain in fall of 2016 -- we weren't even going to go on a cruise. We planned on that being a 2 week vacation. Friends who originally were going with us to Spain have seemed to lose interest. The Harmony TA starts in Barcelona and visits ports we would have toured. Add 9 b2b sea days on a class of ship we've never sailed before, and a good price for a GS, which means we'll have access to Coastal Kitchen, suite lounge and diamond lounge. It's like all the stars have aligned!

The brand new ship thing is a total bonus, as is that this will be its first voyage to the US. So excited to be a part of this cruise!

My family had always talked about taking a cruise in Europe, so what better way for their first time in Europe than to also be on the biggest cruise ship in the world. The added waterslides is a plus along with the price drop for our cabins. We have 13 balconies all connected. :D

Wow! You've got a big group! It's going to be so much fun!

Wow! You've got a big group! It's going to be so much fun!

This is how we travel. In 2013 we had 9 balconies on the Oasis. We said if we are going to do something, we might as well do it big and have a lot of fun doing it! :D

DH and I would never have imagined booking a cruise 627 days prior to a cruise. We probably never imagined booking a ship, that wasn't even in the water at the time we booked it.

Why did we....the price was amazing.....and the real interest I have in the ship is the waterslide.

We have been on Allure and enjoyed it, but it isn't my favorite class of ship....so the addition of the waterslide 'got me'.

What got to you?

Its nice to see a thread where people are excited about cruising and a new ship. Its like the old CC.

We booked HOTS right after it opened up because we have friends that we cruise with and we all love new RCI ships. Also O class is our favorite now. Because of the new pricing we all upgraded to suites. HOTS should be a ton of fun, also looking forward to the slides. The excitement has spread over to the M&M's also.

Edited by setsail

Hope you are getting group amenities and free berth for booking so many rooms. :D

The prices look great, I will book once I board the Liberty in two days so I can get onboard credit.:D

You might want to hold a cabin at these rates. The price might not be the same when you are onboard...

What is your interest in booking Harmony?

Actually, I had no interest in booking Harmony.

I had an E3 on hold for a 5-night 2/2017 Brilliance cruise for our anniversary. But with Harmony prices truly reduced 30%, and balconies costing LESS than OVs and insides, I wound up booking a B2 on Harmony's 2/4/17 7-night Eastern Caribbean for $222pp more (plus port fees/taxes). While not 30% less than her sister ships for same 7-night Eastern itinerary and time frame, the B2 balcony, at under $800 (plus port fees/taxes), was $150-$200 less for this new ship.

I also wound up booking the 11/5/16 3-night sampler. I was able to snag the last neighborhood balcony, a CP, on the 3 nighter for $370pp (plus port fees/taxes).

I'm a happy cruiser! :D

I didn't know about the water slide on Harmony. Now I'm excited to discover all that Harmony offers different from her sisters. Anyone know what the Broadway show will be?

~ Judy

Paulette, Just so I can sail with YOU!

What else drew us to book this ship? Harmony will be the largest ship ever built, it is brand new, the oceanview balcony prices were amazing, and I cannot wait to try Dynamic Dining and have a drink mixed by a robot! I cannot wait to see the Boardwalk and Central Park and the Aqua Show! I am dying to find out what the Off Broadway show will be! (Anyone want to wager a guess?) I can't wait to try out the Jazz club and the Late night comedy club! but most of all, 2 weeks of warmth in the middle of a MI winter with my DH!

Lauri

The low price with the 30/30 sale. Harmony had not even been on my radar screen until my friend Ken pointed out the pricing.

Still not sure if we will sail on her or just go on the OA which is closer to home.;)

We have just booked the transatlantic for next October for me it was the price and we have wanted to do an oasis class ship but have previously been expensive when we looked so when we seen this at their right price we booked I like the idea of the boardwalk and outside space and have booked a boardwalk balcony for a change! Plus the slides look fun

The Allure was our favorite Royal Caribbean ship.

We tried the Quantum, and even though there were some things we enjoyed it wasn't for us and cancelled our Anthem cruise after that. The prices are so good right now for the Harmony we booked it before they go up. :)

I just changed my b2b on Allure Nov. and Dec. 2016 to the same 2 weeks on Harmony and saved over $500 per person thanks to this thread! I did lose my $100 OBC for booking on board, but we're still $400 ahead each. Thanks for the heads up.