MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

Apparently work has begun on the island according to my friend's father who works in the Bahamian government. I'm hoping to get a hold of the drone video that has been taken recently to see what,,if any progress has been made to the island,,:)
Thanks, that would be wonderful. Really excited to see that get started and hoping that it will be ready for my Seaside cruise. Bob

Mike they have the room diffusers onboard the Divina. It is $30.00 for a box. 5f4f87c0223896e7aa966713729742a7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thank You!!!!! My friend just got off Divina today and he bought me 2 of them,,,can't wait!!!!:D:D

You are welcome Mike. We just got off today also. So sad. Now to look forward to the cruise in Dec. Gave Tom his Father's Day gift early while on the cruise. He found out we are booked on the TA on the Seaside..

Have a great day everyone

Gerry

Just read that MSC intend to release details of Seaside 2 in two weeks time, maybe they should spend some time in getting information out about the first ship instead like the missing Deck 19 for a start!

Just read that MSC intend to release details of Seaside 2 in two weeks time, maybe they should spend some time in getting information out about the first ship instead like the missing Deck 19 for a start!

where did you read this? Do you have a link?

Taken from the MSC Fans page on Facebook.

IT: MSC Cruises presenterà tra due settimane i dettagli della futura gemella di #MSCSeaside!

EN: MSC will present in two weeks the details about Seaside

http://www.mscfans.it/2016/06/20/msc-presenta-seconda-seaside/

EN: MSC will present in two weeks the details about Seaside 2

This has also been posted.

IT: Svelati i nomi dei ponti di ‪#‎MSCSeaside‬. tema centrale: spiagge! Da Copacabana a Mondello, passando per Maspalomas. Scopri gli altri nomi ��

EN: Unveiled the names of MSC Seaside decks. Main theme: beaches! From Copacabana to Mondello, through Maspalomas. Discover the other names ��

MSC Cruises

En: the names of the bridges of ‪#‎mscseaside‬. Central Theme: Beaches! From Copacabana to mondello, turning to maspalomas. Discover the other names ��

http://www.mscfans.it/2015/12/15/msc-seaside-deck-plan/

Edited by sidari

Agreed,,But in the meantime,,,here are the deck names for MSC Seaside:

Deck 5 : CAPE COD

Deck 6: COPACABANA

Deck 7: MIAMI BEACH

Deck 8: PINK SANDS

Deck 9: LANIKAI

Deck 10: MASPALOMAS

Deck 11: FLAMENCO BEACH

Deck 12: LAS SALINAS

Deck 13: OCEAN CAY

Deck 14: MONDELLO

Deck 15: VENICE BEACH

Deck 16: SIESTA BEACH

Deck 18: PLAYA PARAISO

I learn something new everyday! Thanks Guys. I'm on Siesta Beach!!!

I do wish they let us know more about the first Seaside before starting on the second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Ctrinh225

Agreed,,But in the meantime,,,here are the deck names for MSC Seaside:

Deck 5 : CAPE COD

Deck 6: COPACABANA

Deck 7: MIAMI BEACH

Deck 8: PINK SANDS

Deck 9: LANIKAI

Deck 10: MASPALOMAS

Deck 11: FLAMENCO BEACH

Deck 12: LAS SALINAS

Deck 13: OCEAN CAY

Deck 14: MONDELLO

Deck 15: VENICE BEACH

Deck 16: SIESTA BEACH

Deck 18: PLAYA PARAISO

Thanks for the info Mike.

Mike ... the pic looks more like its for the stern,the bow would not have the boss housing that you can see which usually takes the drive shaft of a fixed pitch propeller.

You're absolutely correct Sid!!! I didn't even pick up on the prop shaft housings where the Compac water lubricated bearings will go!!!

Six%20COMPAC%20water-lubricated%20propeller%20shaft%20bearings%20will%20supplied%20to%20Fincantieri%20for%20installation%20to%20MSC%20Seaside-16-9.png

Mike ... the pic looks more like its for the stern,the bow would not have the boss housing that you can see which usually takes the drive shaft of a fixed pitch propeller.

You're absolutely correct Sid!!! I didn't even pick up on the prop shaft housings where the Compac water lubricated bearings will go!!!

Wow guys - Big words!!! LOL!!!!! - just show me the finished product...:):)

Six%20COMPAC%20water-lubricated%20propeller%20shaft%20bearings%20will%20supplied%20to%20Fincantieri%20for%20installation%20to%20MSC%20Seaside-16-9.png

Gosh guys. All y'all complicated talk about Seaside is making me Hot Hot Hot! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk