MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

Do I see that right? The Top Sail has stairs up to the restaurant? I hope the restaurant noise doesn't carry down to the top sail.

Never found the YC dining room to be loud in itself so some ambient dining noise won't bother me at all.

Thanks for the pictures! :) I check this thread atleast twice a day for new pictures :D

So, do we know of anyone from these boards who have booked an aurea aft suite that will be traveling early December? I'm so very excited and can't wait to see pictures of those :)

Thanks for the pictures! :) I check this thread atleast twice a day for new pictures :D

So, do we know of anyone from these boards who have booked an aurea aft suite that will be traveling early December? I'm so very excited and can't wait to see pictures of those :)

We are booked in the Aft wraparound on Deck 10 on the Dec. 1st cruise. I will be posting pictures.

Gerry

Never found the YC dining room to be loud in itself so some ambient dining noise won't bother me at all.

I agree. Add the ability to enjoy cocktails and a view while waiting for a table. On Divina, it was always awkward to change dining times because there is simply no convenient place to wait for a table.

Very nice to see actual pictures. I hope there is some seating in the bedroom other than just that stool. I see a separate shower stall, but it looks like the bath tub has a high mounted shower head but no door/curtain there? Now for an aft suite and GS tour....