MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

I believe it's just the opposite...old bookings had payment due 60 days prior - that's when we paid our August cruise, in June. New bookings are due 90 days before sailing - that's how we got a December booking and had to pay in full in September, 90 days from sailing and within 48 hours of booking. They changed payment terms in the US this past summer.
Yes, of course, you are correct. It was 60 says but they changed it to 90.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Forums mobile app

I got that mail as well, clicked the link and then clicked 'More info' for the ship.

Page not found...

Msc IT department in a nutshell. I can't believe they get away with it.

Thanks. I don't have any cruise booked on MSC, but I wanted to check to see if YC was available on those cruises that are approaching or into final payment. I did see some in January, otherwise not too much until July.

I booked YC on Seaside in October for a February sailing and my final payment is due this month (actually, I just send my cc information to my TA to make final payment today :D

It won't be too much longer before photos from passengers will be appearing on here. I imagine that the excitement is really building for those who've booked. I went through it back in May for our June sailing on Meraviglia.

It's been a LONG wait. I know I'm not the only one in this boat (pun intended) but I booked December 15th, 2015. Longest I've ever waited for a vacation!

It's been a LONG wait. I know I'm not the only one in this boat (pun intended) but I booked December 15th, 2015. Longest I've ever waited for a vacation!

Yep, we booked in June 2015 for the June 2017 sailing. We had 7 other cruises in the meantime, so it wasn't too bad!

I have never waited this long without having an idea what my cabin layout even looks like. I hope for all us that took a gamble and booked a cabin (Aft Suite & Grand Suites more than others) without any insight other than square footage, will be pleasantly surprised soon.

Fostelo - Thanks as usual for all the photo updates.

In looking at this photo, I'm wondering if they are loading balcony furniture on the cabins on the hump or it could be something else.

i will take it that in this picture, with someone on the balcony that he is standing on the balcony of the Yacht Club Royal Suite, as i think i see a whirlpool tub on the balcony - very nice.... hopefully it is...

i will take it that in this picture, with someone on the balcony that he is standing on the balcony of the Yacht Club Royal Suite, as i think i see a whirlpool tub on the balcony - very nice.... hopefully it is...

See you soon! Just gave final payment today. All set! Still looked to see if you and your friends had the Royal Suite :loudcry:and saw still not available LOL I'll just have to make due in my YC1 ;p

Excursions booked and now just waiting. After my September trip that just passed, I don't have anything until February now :rolleyes: