MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

There was an iOS update to the MSC For Me app today. For the first time I've seen mention of MSC SEASIDE and MSC SEAVIEW. Looks like they will be added soon! Currently it's only for passengers sailing on MSC MERAVIGLIA.

24102839238_5c4016e58c_o.jpg

Terminal F renovation is scheduled to be completed 3 weeks before Seaside gets there.

Whether that actually happens.....nobody knows.

Fortunately, there was no damage from Hurricane Irma. Fingers were crossed as the new terminal windows had just been installed. At this time, everything is still on schedule.

Bret

Fortunately, there was no damage from Hurricane Irma. Fingers were crossed as the new terminal windows had just been installed. At this time, everything is still on schedule.

Bret

Bret, will you be joining the 12/23 sailing after the 2 day inaugural? If so, do join us on the roll call.

Agreed... I don't think I'd be too happy even if the floor were steel. I don't like heights... I don't even like looking at the photo with the 50% opaque plexiglass.

I'm usually not a big atrium fan, but that looks pretty awesome.

They just need to move that waterslide a bit to the right!

Mike ... There are Two other glass walkways for you to try out, Port and Starboard, it was fun in April watching people on the Majestic Princess trying to walk across the Glass walkway ... :D

Photo from Kevin De Lorenzo at MSC Fans.

enhance

I just did a dummy booking on Seaside for December 2018. The image of the Grand Suite that showed up is a Center GS with a separate Bedroom and Living room. This particular image was definitely a One Bedroom. The Bedroom had a seperate entry door and furniture includes two chairs on one side. My guess is, this is one of the few center GS cabins that is strictly a One Bedroom.

cid:879EB78C-A3E6-4E0A-96C0-52D49AD5FD33

Sorry, I am not sure why the image did not come up. The sailing date was 12-29-18 for anyone interested.

Hello all! I'm new here, so excited about the MSC Seaside... this is an awesome thread.

I'm going next June, and I'm staying in an Aurea Balcony cabin on deck 9 with expanded balcony (not the very long ones toward the back of the ship, but the slightly longer ones toward the front of the ship) I haven't seen very much of these from all of the pics/videos from Fincantieri yet.

Very curious as to how much bigger the balcony will be than most others! If it's enough to fit one, I might bring a folding lounge chair for it lol!

...Very curious as to how much bigger the balcony will be than most others! If it's enough to fit one, I might bring a folding lounge chair for it lol!

I fully expect they will have at least one lounger. I'm sure there will be reports by June.

MSC customer service said they wouldn’t, but then again it’s too early for even them to tell, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

With all that balcony space they should be able to put at least one Lounger. If not maybe they have the chair type that can also be adjusted to lounge in. We had those on Harmony OTS last year.

With all that balcony space they should be able to put at least one Lounger. If not maybe they have the chair type that can also be adjusted to lounge in. We had those on Harmony OTS last year.

Oh I didn’t know there was such thing, awesome!

Oh I didn’t know there was such thing, awesome!

Check out this video of Harmony of the Seas Junior Suite Tour. About 3:07 into the video it shows the Balcony. Even though there is one lounger there, notice that those chairs can be adjusted to lean back to your preference.

Courtesy - Michael Poole

The image of the Grand Suite that showed up is a Center GS with a separate Bedroom and Living room. This particular image was definitely a One Bedroom. The Bedroom had a seperate entry door and furniture includes two chairs on one side. My guess is, this is one of the few center GS cabins that is strictly a One Bedroom.

B2C_Cabin_SE_grand_suite_800X450qw.jpg

Was it this?