MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

Awesome pictures. Just can't help wondering how on earth this vessel will be ready by December 1st ??? That date is merely weeks away and it looks like there's such a lonngggg way to go yet !!:confused::confused:

One thing we don't know is exactly when these recent photos were taken, or do we. Where they taken some time ago and are now being permitted to be released and shared? Or are these from this week? Either way, I also think they are awesome pictures and it's great to see some interior updates. It always amazes me that one day you look and it looks like they have so much to do, yet they manage to finish almost everything and deliver the ship on time.

Awesome pictures. Just can't help wondering how on earth this vessel will be ready by December 1st ??? That date is merely weeks away and it looks like there's such a lonngggg way to go yet !!:confused::confused:

My wife and I are on the Dec 1 sailing, so we will find out first hand if it is ready (or at least MOSTLY ready)!!! Getting very excited about sailing on our first inaugural cruise. We are in interior cabin 16045.

Jim and Pam

The pictures are stunning ! Thank you for sharing ! Are these restaurants the buffets , Main Dining rooms , or the Specialty Restaurants ? Is there somewhere I can reference a floor plan that might show where these are located on the ship ?

I am so excited to cruise on the Seaside , and anxious to see other cruisers reviews and photos in December . I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas ! Keep the pictures coming !

Very cool picture of the Bowling Area. Am I correct in thinking that this will be a full size bowling alley rather than the mini lanes on the Divina ? Also will this be located in a Sports Bar setting like on the Divina ? We spent a great deal of time there, and I enjoyed quite a few cocktails while the kids and hubbies bowled.

It is full sized, but not sure of the location.

Can't wait to find out in person!

Very cool picture of the Bowling Area. Am I correct in thinking that this will be a full size bowling alley rather than the mini lanes on the Divina ? Also will this be located in a Sports Bar setting like on the Divina ? We spent a great deal of time there, and I enjoyed quite a few cocktails while the kids and hubbies bowled.

My wife and I are on the Dec 1 sailing, so we will find out first hand if it is ready (or at least MOSTLY ready)!!! Getting very excited about sailing on our first inaugural cruise. We are in interior cabin 16045.

Jim and Pam

according to the deck plan, 16045 appears to be a balcony yacht suite, not an inside cabin?? am i missing something?

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Discover-MSC/Cruise-Ships/MSC-Seaside/Deckplan.aspx

Still...a great cabin location anyways....:p:p:p

I personally don't believe much from the consultants these days. 99% is speculation as no two people working for MSC can tell you the same thing about anything ;)

Antigua would be great but not even sure their port can handle the size of Seaside or do I think MSC has the pull to take slots away from RC, Carnival and Disney if there becomes a get in line approach to who gets what ports on what days. Those three have been supporting the Islands much longer and have a stronger "attachment" with the other lines.

Antigua did some expansion work on its cruise facilities to accomodate the Quantum Class last December, so they

can handle Seaside.

Antigua did some expansion work on its cruise facilities to accomodate the Quantum Class last December, so they

can handle Seaside.

I think anything after the already announced changes to cruises will probably stay. San Juan is already embarking ships for both Royal and Carnival and Royal Announced today that after a very thorough inspection of the port, they will begin sailing out of St. Maarten again in November.

according to the deck plan, 16045 appears to be a balcony yacht suite, not an inside cabin?? am i missing something?

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Discover-MSC/Cruise-Ships/MSC-Seaside/Deckplan.aspx

Oops! I had a typo. Wishful thinking on my part. Our cabin is still a lowly inside. I should have typed 14065. But, thanks for checking!!! I could have been wrong the other way and really been surprised!!! Yacht Club! Woohoo!

Is bowling free or an extra charge?

I think it was $10 per game on Divina, but may have been $7. It was broken on Divina more often than not, at least the 3 weeks we have sailed on her. If they have a full sized alley on Seaside, that would be much better, and might be worth $10 once or twice... especially if the seas are rough. :D

I was a little surprised there are only 2 lanes on Seaside - of course you can't put in a whole bowling alley, but 2 seems a bit stingy for 4,500 + passengers! Lol

I think it was $10 per game on Divina, but may have been $7. It was broken on Divina more often than not, at least the 3 weeks we have sailed on her. If they have a full sized alley on Seaside, that would be much better, and might be worth $10 once or twice... especially if the seas are rough. :D

Maybe it has been mentioned here but I'm only on page 62. Are there really YC1 cabins that will fit 5 people? I don't see from the deck plans on MSC that any are indicated as such yet the description for that category says there are some. Do any of the YC1 have a pullman in addition to the couch?

Lol, you made it pretty far. Yes, there are YC suites that fit 5. I'm in one of them for the 12-23-17 sailing. You're exactly right...there's a sofa bed and a pullman.

Maybe it has been mentioned here but I'm only on page 62. Are there really YC1 cabins that will fit 5 people? I don't see from the deck plans on MSC that any are indicated as such yet the description for that category says there are some. Do any of the YC1 have a pullman in addition to the couch?

I'll bet the person is like me! Fat little fingers on a small keyboard changed a 3 to a 4!

Lol, you made it pretty far. Yes, there are YC suites that fit 5. I'm in one of them for the 12-23-17 sailing. You're exactly right...there's a sofa bed and a pullman.

Thanks. Are there just 2 of you in the room as I've read about people not getting rooms for 4 if they only had 2 people? We'll have 4

I asked TA to check with MSC but haven't heard back yet.

There are 4 of us this time...kids are a boy and a girl so need separate beds and I'm not willing to give up ours! Haha.

Thanks. Are there just 2 of you in the room as I've read about people not getting rooms for 4 if they only had 2 people? We'll have 4

I asked TA to check with MSC but haven't heard back yet.

There are 4 of us this time...kids are a boy and a girl so need separate beds and I'm not willing to give up ours! Haha.

Heard back from TA. We are in same boat but MSC says they will not let us have room for 5 since just 4 of us. MSC said even if they did let us book the Inventory Team would move us out if we selected it.

Huh. I was a little afraid of that. I guess we'll see and hope for the best. There's no way my kids will be happy in a double sofa bed together, and for sure my husband and I won't fit!

Heard back from TA. We are in same boat but MSC says they will not let us have room for 5 since just 4 of us. MSC said even if they did let us book the Inventory Team would move us out if we selected it.