coffe card selections

crusinsusan

Going on the Regal soon. What can I get with a coffee card? irish coffee?, cappachino? hot chocolate? Also, I read you can get a gelato with it.

thanks

I found the Select Coffee Card Menu on a website so hopefully this helps.

Espresso & Coffee

Freshly Brewed Coffee* 12oz, 16oz - regular & decaffeinated

Espresso

Macchiato

Cappuccino 12oz, 16oz

Cafe Latte 12oz, 16oz

White Chocolate Latte 12oz, 16oz

White & Milk Chocolate Mocha 12oz, 16oz

Vanilla Bean Latte 12oz, 16oz

Hot Chocolate* 12oz, 16oz

Revolution Tea* 12oz, 16oz

* Note: Freshly brewed coffee and Revolution Tea refills are complimentary when seated in the lounge. Hot chocolate is complimentary in the dining room, in Deck/Buffet areas on Alaskan itineraries and in conjunction with the Coffee Card Promotion. However, hot chocolate continues to carry a charge when offered at the bars and buffets.

Lobby Bar

Iced coffee and Blends

Your choice of the following flavors frozen or served over ice

White Chocolate 12oz, 16oz

Vanilla Bean 12oz, 16oz

Caramel Mocha 12oz, 16oz

Green tea fruit smoothies - non-fat fruit smoothies fusing together green tea and fresh fruit

Peach Pizzazz 12oz, 16oz

Pomegranate & Blueberry 12oz, 16oz

Mango Madness 12oz, 16oz

On Royal and Regal it's possible to use a coffee card punch at Gelato's for ice cream treats in lieu of paying the recently increased price of $3.50. Sometimes we split a sundae unless we're really hungry and want our own. ;) On sea day afternoons they also have freshly made crepes for the same price or a coffee card punch.

Here's a link to the menu with the old price of $2.75 listed:

http://www.beyondships2.com/uploads/8/2/4/5/8245255/m_gelato.pdf

For 2 card punches you can get an alcoholic sundae with either irish crime or frangelico.

Edited by Astro Flyer

Something worth stating in its own message. You can get either 12oz or 16oz coffees, but if you don't specify they will give you 12oz. All you have to do is say 16oz when you order and they're happy to do it. It's not a big difference, but if you like a little more you can get it for the same punch.

Tom

Something worth stating in its own message. You can get either 12oz or 16oz coffees, but if you don't specify they will give you 12oz. All you have to do is say 16oz when you order and they're happy to do it. It's not a big difference, but if you like a little more you can get it for the same punch.

Tom

Brewed coffee and premium tea is unlimited on the cruise when you purchase a coffee card. So you can get as many and whatever size you wish. No punches. The unlimited benefit expires at the end of the cruise. If any punches remain on the card they can be used on future cruises for either espresso drinks, brewed coffee, premium tea, hot cocoa.

Hot cocoa was free in the buffet last September on the Royal. There was a machine.

Tom

Not always. The first and last time I asked for a 16 oz. he punched my card twice.

Brewed coffee and premium tea is unlimited on the cruise when you purchase a coffee card. So you can get as many and whatever size you wish. No punches. The unlimited benefit expires at the end of the cruise. If any punches remain on the card they can be used on future cruises for either espresso drinks, brewed coffee, premium tea, hot cocoa.

Hot cocoa was free in the buffet last September on the Royal. There was a machine.

What counts as premium tea in the "no punch category"?

Thanks

Irish coffee is not on the coffee card list

Once in awhile I like to get a Nutty Irishman coffee. I have the Sip and Sail on my next cruise so I am assuming it will be included. I completely understand why it wouldn't be included on a coffee card.

On Royal and Regal it's possible to use a coffee card punch at Gelato's for ice cream treats in lieu of paying the recently increased price of $3.50. Sometimes we split a sundae unless we're really hungry and want our own. ;) On sea day afternoons they also have freshly made crepes for the same price or a coffee card punch.

Here's a link to the menu with the old price of $2.75 listed:

http://www.beyondships2.com/uploads/8/2/4/5/8245255/m_gelato.pdf

For 2 card punches you can get an alcoholic sundae with either irish crime or frangelico.

Thanks Frank. I'll be checking out the gelato on the Regal. Nice to know I can use a coffee card.

Once in awhile I like to get a Nutty Irishman coffee. I have the Sip and Sail on my next cruise so I am assuming it will be included. I completely understand why it wouldn't be included on a coffee card.

Thanks Frank. I'll be checking out the gelato on the Regal. Nice to know I can use a coffee card.

You're welcome...if you have the AIBP on the Regal you won't need to use a coffee card punch at Gelato's as those who had the AIBP said it was included with that package.

Edited by Astro Flyer

This is my first cruise. I am a little confused. Can you order a hot chocolate with the coffee card because I have ordered two - one for hubby who lives his coffee and one for me who only drinks tea and hot chocolate. I hate coffee.

I believe so.

This is my first cruise. I am a little confused. Can you order a hot chocolate with the coffee card because I have ordered two - one for hubby who lives his coffee and one for me who only drinks tea and hot chocolate. I hate coffee.

On most ships, the hot chocolate is included.

So the hot chocolates are included in your cruise fare, so the coffee card is a waste for me who doesn't drink coffee?

No. On most ships hot chocolate is included with the coffee card.

It is not included in your cruise fare except (last time I checked) you could have it at breakfast in the dining room at no charge.

So, before buying the coffee card, verify that hot chocolate is included when showing the card on that ship.

Edited by caribill

Unless it has changed very recently, some of the information here is wrong. Hot Chocolate (with cream - yummy) is complimentary all over the ship if you have a coffee card. This has been our experience on every cruise we have taken with Princess.:)

Unless it has changed very recently, some of the information here is wrong. Hot Chocolate (with cream - yummy) is complimentary all over the ship if you have a coffee card. This has been our experience on every cruise we have taken with Princess.:)

Have you found that to be true on the Pacific and the Ocean?

We have been told consistently on those two ships that hot chocolate is not included with the Coffee Card.

Edited by caribill

Maybe it does change from ship to ship but our experience has been the same on the Golden, Sapphire, Diamond and Sea Princesses. We have just shown that we have a coffee card and can have a hot chocolate without a hole being punched.:)

Maybe it does change from ship to ship but our experience has been the same on the Golden, Sapphire, Diamond and Sea Princesses. We have just shown that we have a coffee card and can have a hot chocolate without a hole being punched.:)

Well that might save me a few $$$ as I'm sure SHE will go through a few hot chocolates.

I suspect t was one of things that made her fall in love with cruising back on that first one a Hot Chocky every night before bed.