Luggage tags

procter

Well the magic luggage tags button appeared today for our cruise on 25th November so I've ordered them and can now eagerly await their arrival. :D

those "magic" e-docs David...once they 'arrived" viola'!!!! ;) LuAnn

Well the magic luggage tags button appeared today for our cruise on 25th November so I've ordered them and can now eagerly await their arrival. :D

Thanks David. My luggage order tag has shown up and I've ordered them today. I'm not sure if they will arrive or not. Further to what mzk90 posted above I've ordered two lots of tags for my Royal Caribbean cruise this month that haven't materialised, but I have contingency in the form of the items I ordered following uktog's post here. They are very good.

Phil

Unfortunately, my advice would be to print the tags off in colour yourself, or ask your friendly (!) travel agent to do it for you, from the OLC page or from your e-tickets. I wouldn't hold your breath for any tags to arrive in the UK! :(

I must admit I always print out a set just in case. Never mind the vagaries of the cruise lines system our postal service is so unreliable we just never know

Edited by uktog

I must admit I always print out a set just in case. Never mind the vagaries of the cruise lines system our postal service is so unreliable we just never know

Has anyone received any tags by post in the UK recently ?, ours have been ordered almost 3 weeks & have not arrived, it is looking like we will be using the print outs for our cruise in under 2 weeks

Has anyone received any tags by post in the UK recently ?, ours have been ordered almost 3 weeks & have not arrived, it is looking like we will be using the print outs for our cruise in under 2 weeks

No, nothing here either. As per mzk90's post above I don't think they are going to arrive and have done my own.

Phil

No, nothing here either. As per mzk90's post above I don't think they are going to arrive and have done my own.

Phil

We only ordered ours a couple of weeks ago as soon as the button to request was available but ours haven't arrived either yet, we fly out on Wednesday, but I'm not complaining as we have been upgraded by Azamara, over the moon as our allocated stateroom was right near the front of the ship and we are now mid ships thank you Azamara. Will Just get our tags done at the dockside.

We only ordered ours a couple of weeks ago as soon as the button to request was available but ours haven't arrived either yet, we fly out on Wednesday, but I'm not complaining as we have been upgraded by Azamara, over the moon as our allocated stateroom was right near the front of the ship and we are now mid ships thank you Azamara. Will Just get our tags done at the dockside.

Enjoy!

Phil

Ours haven't arrived either and I think MZK has some "insider knowledge" on the whole UK luggage tag problems. :D

So I'll be printing ours off in colour and attaching several of them to our bags.

It isn't really a problem, but I did like getting the proper Azamara tags in the post.

Can someone post the length & width of the printed tags. I have plastic sleeves that fit the Royal Caribbean printed tags, and I would like to know if they will work with the Azamara tags.

Thanks!

I called Azamara, because I could not find the button to order tags. They told me that that button does not appear until you are about 49 days out from your cruise. Your tags, and any transfers, or pre/post accommodations vouchers are visible at that time they said.

I am a little premature for our 1/27/16 cruise, but had already printed out my boarding docs, and was ready to get my luggage tags!

I ordered our tags weeks ago but nothing, so I ordered the luggage tag holder things on amazon - someone kindly placed a link on this board for some. They were £10 for 8 tags and arrived in 2-3 days.

I managed to print off the Azamara tags and assembled them in the holders ready to go for Nov 3rd.

Thanks everyone for your helpful advice and links.

Angie

Edited by Tony UK
improved wording

Our Luggage Label button appeared today for our Dec 2nd cruise but I think it appeared earlier for others. I had to chase our TA when the Express Passes didn't appear (but others on roll call had them) and they appeared this morning after getting the email from RCI telling us. A few hours later the link to Cruise E-Docs and 'Order Luggage Labels' appeared. Once I'd filled in the order form the button changed to 'Print' Labels.

Think I will order those holders from Amazon anyway - look useful! Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

It seems to be hit and miss. My button appeared about 6 weeks before our cruise. I didn't order any as I had applied for an LCV upgrade., and didn't print my XPress pass either. I got offered the upgrade and when the revised XPress pass appeared the button was no longer there. I then did as others had done and printed the paper ones off and put them in the holders I had previously bought from Amazon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ours appeared about 6 weeks before cruise date (2 weeks ago) & I requested the labels but they haven't arrived yet. I've just requested them again.

But I have bought the suggested plastic tags so I'll print my own if neccessry :mad:

Well, sorry to say that there have been no luggage labels delivered despite me requesting them a month ago. I hoped that I wouldn't have to print them off. There must be some inbox somewhere with a huge number of luggage label requests.

Do you think it will be fixed for my cruise in February. :confused:

Well, sorry to say that there have been no luggage labels delivered despite me requesting them a month ago. I hoped that I wouldn't have to print them off. There must be some inbox somewhere with a huge number of luggage label requests.

Do you think it will be fixed for my cruise in February. :confused:

Get your TA working on it.