There is an upgrade fairy. Yippee

debpaytond

Just recived an email today, which i funnily enough thought was a spam email, advising us of a change to our booking. We have been upgraded from an outside cabin to a superior oceanview with balcony for our TA on the Allure in a few weeks time. Thankyou Royal Caribbean

Just recived an email today, which i funnily enough thought was a spam email, advising us of a change to our booking. We have been upgraded from an outside cabin to a superior oceanview with balcony for our TA on the Allure in a few weeks time. Thankyou Royal Caribbean

That's a great new, what crown and anchor level are you right now?

I'm amazed that you were upgraded on this. It has been showing nothing available but one Jr Suite for this cruise for several days. Congrats.

when the wow sale came out i priced up to upgrade and it was well over £1000 extra and we would have lost our free drinks package and OBC. Needless to say we didnt upgrade

Welcome to the club. From my unscientific monitoring of said Fairy, the upgrades of the type you mentioned seem to occur in the final 14 days of many cruises. Not sure if getting this 24 days ahead is significant or not. Anyway, hope you enjoy the balcony on this fine ship.