Yet another sale--30% Off - Every Ship, Every Sailing

I just priced the Navigator April 2nd 2016 sailing- I have been watching prices.... they haven't gone down at all, but when you try a booking, right at the end it says 30% off- that is simply not true. :( They must not realize that people keep track of prices?

With this latest non-sale, the cost of our Oasis cruise increased by $800 overall.

For comparison, the cost we paid for our upcoming cruise was $126/pp/pd (without gratuities), or $138/pp/pd (with gratuities).

With this new "sale", the cost is now $192.79/pp/pd (without gratuities) or $204.79/pp/pd (with grats).

Not much of a sale. :rolleyes:

What date, category and is it with taxes? just curious to compare with what I see in Norway

For those booking one of the holiday sailings (Dec 15 - 31)with the increased OBC Royal has made a pricing mistake.

They are giving $500 OBC fora all cabins instead of GS and above on 6 day sailings and on the 5 day sailings they are giving $250 OBC on all cabins. The amounts should have been $200 and $100 in OBC.

I was going to email you earlier and ask if you were or had shared that info on CC:)

We were just told "new bookings only". Try again later.

I adjusted 2 existing bookings early this morning. Saved around $15 on one and $38 on the other. That might get me 2 or 3 drinks:)

PS Do you want to hire me as your TA??? :)

Edited by molly361

I booked a 5 night on the BR for the end of next year this morning before they caught the OBC mistake. My reservation is showing the $250 OBC.

I wonder if they will catch it in the next year and take it away:confused::rolleyes:

Is that a holiday sailing?

They call it a holiday sailing- 5 nights starting 12/17/16. I don't really want to call them and ask if they will honor the OBC

I'm not feeling loved this morning from RCI. :(

I got 3 of my booked cruises reduced this morning with 1 of them being a holiday cruise. 3 night New years on Majesty. When I asked about the OBC being offered the rep said it was for Oasis and Allure only.

I think another phone call is in order.

I booked a 5 night on the BR for the end of next year this morning before they caught the OBC mistake. My reservation is showing the $250 OBC.

I wonder if they will catch it in the next year and take it away:confused::rolleyes:

This morning, I saved $232 on my Dec 24/16 cruise and got an extra $100 OBC/pp from when I booked with the WOW sale. On my invoice, it shows $250/pp OBC.

After reading your thread, I went back on RC site and checked my cruise date, it shows $200 OBC.

I wonder also, will they honour the invoice showing $250 OBC/pp. I always take my invoice and check my account once on board. If the $250 does not show up, I can show them my invoice showing the $250.

If it's 30% off all fares, it should help the folks who put 3 or 4 guests in a stateroom. The BOGOHO did not help them much.

Sailing Freedom OTS in May 2016 and it was cheaper for us to get 2 connecting interior rooms than to put 4 in a single interior room thanks to BOGOHO, lol.

I think a programmer screwed up the other day because I was able to book a D5 on Allure sailing Nov 29th for $1,507 (taxes & port fees incl) two days ago, which was 30% off their BOGOHO price for that same room. It was corrected shortly after I booked :-)

Our July, 2016, Anthem sailing is $500 higher, with the 30% sale, for a room for DH and me.

For my DD, DSIL, and 2 DGSs' room the price is $1300 than we paid in August.

We pay through the nose to sail during the summer from Cape Liberty, but don't have much choice since DSIL is a teacher and can't take vacation at any other time.

I was scheduled to pay a deposit today on a cruise on the Liberty that I booked a week ago. Before I could call my TA with the credit card number, she e-mailed me a new confirmation showing that my total cruise cost had gone down $141.00 with the 30% off sale vs the BOGO half off that it was originally booked under. She fixed it without me having to ask and that is why she has been my agent since 1995.

Edited by DebJ14