Yet another sale--30% Off - Every Ship, Every Sailing

We booked in July for Jan 2017 and got a $200 price reduction on Panoramic Oceanview on The Freedom. We have an Oasis cruise this Jan that saw a price drop too, but those that book is now will pay $1400 more than we did, crazy, don't think I will ever see a price drop on that cruise.

Edited by Duke Mazer

I was able to save $93 on an October 2016 Liberty cruise. I figure every little bit helps since I'm taking that one solo.:)

The price also dropped on our OS on the Liberty in November 2016, but it's still higher than when we originally booked.

did you expect 30% off what you are paying now?

Of course not. Just figured 30% off two based fares would be better the 50% off of one fare. I understand that the base price goes up and down.

its no different than the shoe stores offering you buy one get 50% off and coming back the next month with buy 2 get one free. Its all just another way to get eyes on their website to suck us all in thinking we can do better.

Always comes back to the saying if it sounds to good to be true its just another RC BOGOHO sale.

Our friends were able to still get their price adjustment yesterday (booked through Royal) and saved $383. They can re-pay me with a drink on-board! :)

This mirrors my experience -- price went up before I could contact my TA! Wonder how many bookings triggers a price hike?

Got a saving of $200.00 on the first of a B2B pair, and the second one went up $ 80.00 after all the numbers got crunched. Go figure!! I will take it though!

I was on the phone over an hour.....it was on speaker, so I didn't sit there with it at my ear!!!! they were wildly busy. And were having computer glitches...... THEN i found out they are in Oregon, and are there 24 hours a day....i should have called now!! Check it out....and good luck

Hey everyone,

I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I'm in a hurry to book :D

Do I get these discounts if I book a cruise onboard the Allure next week or should I book now online?

Just want to know if I can get the OBC as well...Bob? Anyone?

Cheers folks! :)

Edited by Sinppu

Hey everyone,

Do I get these discounts if I book a cruise onboard the Allure next week or should I book now online?

From the Terms & Conditions: "Cruise must be booked Oct.12-Nov. 9, 2015 (the “Offer Period”). Offer applies to sailings departing on or after Nov. 12, 2015".

From the Terms & Conditions: "Cruise must be booked Oct.12-Nov. 9, 2015 (the “Offer Period”). Offer applies to sailings departing on or after Nov. 12, 2015".

Yes, this I know. :)

I just couldn't find information whether this offer is valid if booked onboard with a loyalty ambassador.

Edited by Sinppu

Hey everyone,

You can combine the OBC from booking on board and the C&A balcony discount with the 30/30 saile.

You can combine the OBC from booking on board and the C&A balcony discount with the 30/30 saile.

Wehey!!

I'll book it on Sunday then.

Second thing I'll do on board :p

Thanks, Bob.

Knew I could trust you to know the right answer :D

A new report coming soon ;)

Hope you'll read it!

Edited by Sinppu

Wehey!!

I'll book it on Sunday then.

Second thing I'll do on board :p

Thanks, Bob.

Knew I could trust you to know the right answer :D

A new report coming soon ;)

Hope you'll read it!

I would not miss it! I'll be reading it mid-atlantic on Vision.:)

Got a saving of $200.00 on the first of a B2B pair, and the second one went up $ 80.00 after all the numbers got crunched. Go figure!! I will take it though!

I was on the phone over an hour.....it was on speaker, so I didn't sit there with it at my ear!!!! they were wildly busy. And were having computer glitches...... THEN i found out they are in Oregon, and are there 24 hours a day....i should have called now!! Check it out....and good luck

Glad you got the savings! Icing on the cake. But why did you go ahead with the reprice on the 2nd leg? You could have taken the savings on the 1st leg and left the 2nd as is...at least that is my understanding since they are separate but connected reservations.

Yes, this I know. :)

I just couldn't find information whether this offer is valid if booked onboard with a loyalty ambassador.

Most Promo's when being shown on the website, unless noted otherwise in the T&Cs, are honored when booking onboard. The Loyalty Ambassadors on board no longer handle booking future cruises. You will have to make an appointment with the Future Cruise Sales rep.:D

Enjoy your cruise.

I was able to save a about $300.00 on an Oasis cruise I have booked in early 2017. I booked that cruise while on board freedom a few weeks ago. The only thing is when taking the price dropped I lost the onboard credit I received for booking it on the cruise. Is that correct?

Most Promo's when being shown on the website, unless noted otherwise in the T&Cs, are honored when booking onboard. The Loyalty Ambassadors on board no longer handle booking future cruises. You will have to make an appointment with the Future Cruise Sales rep.:D

Enjoy your cruise.

That's who I meant. Couldn't remember the correct title in all my cruise-booking-excitement :D:D:D

I was able to save a about $300.00 on an Oasis cruise I have booked in early 2017. I booked that cruise while on board freedom a few weeks ago. The only thing is when taking the price dropped I lost the onboard credit I received for booking it on the cruise. Is that correct?

Phone back and have them correct. When they priced my B2B's, both of which had price drops, the confirmations showed one of them was missing the OBC I got for booking onboard. I phoned back and after being on hold for a bit they adjusted it and I got it back.