Yet another sale--30% Off - Every Ship, Every Sailing

Just playing around with the rates on some cruises and found them to be a reasonable price for many of the cruises I was looking at. In most cases, it did not appear to me that RCCL jacked up the prices from where they were at a few days ago before adding the discount.

The best deals appear on many of the cruises where you put 3 or 4 in a cabin because those individuals are now discounted as well. This may be a great time to book for those looking for cabins holding more than 2 people in them.

That's because they were already jacked up for the BOGHO sale which is basically 25% off per person. Now it's 30%

with this new sale, my Anthem cruise after sale is applied, is still up over $1100 more:eek:, than we booked it in July. :D.

Guess this sale works for some, but not us this time.

Hi Donna...we are on the same cruise 10/20/2016, as you are. We booked this cruise about 6 or 8 weeks ago. Still cannot believe how the prices SOARED in this short period of time.

For those booking one of the holiday sailings (Dec 15 - 31)with the increased OBC Royal has made a pricing mistake.

They are giving $500 OBC fora all cabins instead of GS and above on 6 day sailings and on the 5 day sailings they are giving $250 OBC on all cabins. The amounts should have been $200 and $100 in OBC.

I have 4 cruises booked on Anthem. The two that I had booked under 30 for 30 were up today from when I booked. The ones I had done with bogoho were down-- one about $30 and the closest one $100. The one next February has gone down $400 ($38 because of c and a) since I booked in March. I'll take it!

Edited by denatravels

My Adventure and Allure cruises have doubled (in the case of Ad. it's doubled plus) since I booked. My daughter's single cabin on Brilliance did drop - so I upgraded her to a balcony next to us (it's a surprise), and our E2 balcony dropped about $112. Not huge savings for me, but congratulations to any who did get great price drops or added OBC. :)

With this latest non-sale, the cost of our Oasis cruise increased by $800 overall.

For comparison, the cost we paid for our upcoming cruise was $126/pp/pd (without gratuities), or $138/pp/pd (with gratuities).

With this new "sale", the cost is now $192.79/pp/pd (without gratuities) or $204.79/pp/pd (with grats).

Not much of a sale. :rolleyes:

I get an error when I try to select a cabin type to see what the new total price will be. I also can't modify stateroom online with my existing booking. Says "We are currently unable to process your request. try again later"

This sale lowered some prices for me! I can find some decently priced cruises again, finally. I think its because we have 3 people, and this sale gives 30% off all people in the cabin, where the BOGO doesn't discount the 3rd person whatsoever.

It all depends on the cruise and when you booked. As I noted in a post a couple minutes ago, our spring 16' cruise is now 1000 more for 3 people under this "sale". But we booked it very early. That is often the key to truly get a good price.

We booked our 2 adjoining rooms about a month or more ago for Allure for January 17, 2016. It was booked under the BOGO. I noticed a price drop about 1 weeks ago and got $100 off each reservation. Just got another $100 off each reservation under the 30% promo.

Koohiichan

The price of my cruise dropped $200/cabin (I have 2 cabins) and +$300/cabin on board credit - BUT because I already paid in full I can't take advantage of it - I only just booked the cruise this week for December and had to pay in full because of the date. :mad:

For those booking one of the holiday sailings (Dec 15 - 31)with the increased OBC Royal has made a pricing mistake.

They are giving $500 OBC fora all cabins instead of GS and above on 6 day sailings and on the 5 day sailings they are giving $250 OBC on all cabins. The amounts should have been $200 and $100 in OBC.

Big mistake by Royal. Even their cheapest cruise, 3 night Enchantment 12/16/16 out of Miami, shows $250 OBC for the $188pp inside! I doubt if they would honor this however.

The T&C states "Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice."

~ Judy