Yet another sale--30% Off - Every Ship, Every Sailing

I bet you booked Harmony a few months ago when I did. The prices were pretty unbelievable then.

Booked it in the middle of July and then there was a slight drop and more onboard credit which we took advantage of. Even the airfare is significantly higher!

I don't see that trend at all. What I do notice is that the cruises tend to be at their lowest price when the itinerary is first announced.

The particular sailings I was looking at are in April 2016, so 5-6 months out. Prices has been steady for weeks. I was planning to book over the weekend but heard about this sale and decided to wait figuring 30% off was better than bogoho (which by my basic math is basically 25% off on a two person booking.

I confirmed prices for the 3 dates we have been watching in the 11:00 hour and again just after midnight - All three went up with the highest being an increase of 25%. It is what it is, sometimes you make out on deals like this, sometimes you dont!

Edited by jb1677

We are in an L2 for our next summer Allure cruise.

Party of 4 Two adults and two kinda sorta adults (21 y/o).

TA called today and we got a little over $1700 off our price which we booked when we sailed on the Oasis, this past August.

However:

The RCI rep told the TA we would lose our $250 OBC credit that we got for booking on board.:eek: Really, wow. Dunno why but it is what it is.

Uh, we are still ahead around $1500 as a price reduction.

That is why I check every day:D

Sea Ya

there aren't any connecting....is there a way to keep my rooms since they are same categoroy? [Family of 5 traveling together; husband wife want to be in one room and teens in the other] Thanks.

Calling in for a price drop you do not have to rebook and change cabins. They will just adjust your pricing.

there aren't any connecting....is there a way to keep my rooms since they are same categoroy? [Family of 5 traveling together; husband wife want to be in one room and teens in the other] Thanks.

it's only about $250 less plus looks like I'll lose my $26 per room credit through RCCL. so $200 less...

the $500 less must have been 2 different inside categories because couldn't get 2 on same deck.

Yesterday I posted my Harmony (2 D5 cabins) showed a $140 price reduction. (We originally booked during the B1G1 50% offer).

Since I'm being forced to cash in my Air Miles (or lose them), I had to book through them. Yesterday was a holiday for us Canadians.

Just now, I double-checked Royal's site before phoning Air Miles and the price has gone UP! $410 above what we originally paid.

No price adjustment for me. I'm not impressed that the price was suddenly jacked up since the start of their 30% off sale yesterday.

Seems like on average the 30% deal is about 6 to 7% better than the previous BOGOHO.

There are still way better resident and senior fares out there. Last weekend we booked a B2 on the Allure. For less than $650 pp (taxes and fees included).

Seems like on average the 30% deal is about 6 to 7% better than the previous BOGOHO.

There are still way better resident and senior fares out there. Last weekend we booked a B2 on the Allure. For less than $650 pp (taxes and fees included).

That might be why several of our cruises went up 6% this past weekend.

Totally depends on when you originally booked your cruise. We booked 16 months in advance and prices on our cruise are still up around $600 from what we paid. But if you booked our cruise the past few months, then you would be saving money as the cost has gone back down compared to what it's been.

We've been tracking a Freedom May 2016 since this past June. The price was holding steady so we decided to wait and book on-board Oasis this week for the OBC. We booked Saturday for the price it had been and then saw a $60 total price drop on Sunday. We ran into a next cruise agent on Monday in the Suite Lounge and he honored the 30 percent which turned out to be a $235 savings over the BOGOHO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Big_G