Your favorite alcoholic drink?

One of my favs which they made for us was actually a CCL drink called a cruiser! Vodka, coconut rum, peach snaps, and orange, pineapple, and cranberry juices!! :) Enjoy!

Sent from my QMV7B using Tapatalk

I love this drink. I am so happy to hear that I will be able to get it on NCL too.

I am of course open to trying new drinks too:D

I am enjoying this thread:)

I am quite partial to the free wines we get as Platinum Rewards people!! Try the Moscato if you like a sweetish wine.

If I was paying then the only drink would be a Single Malt Scotch.

Mike

Pom by Birth; Retired Coin Collecting Kiwi by Choice.

Me too! I'm a bit of a health nut and bloody Mary's are so full of healthy ingredients.

Be sure you are using low or no sodium tomato or V-8 juice if you are looking to drink healthy. The regular tomato or V-8 is loaded with sodium...not so healthy!:)

The other thread I've already seen- people are just listing EVERYTHING. I was just looking for favorites :)

Oh, I see. Since the other one was specifically asking for must-try/favorites, and this one was also asking for favorites, I wrongly assumed they were the same thing. Good luck!

My favorites are dirty banana and mango meltdown.

Do any of these cocktails actually pack a punch?

Well, consider the recipe for my favorite, Long Island Iced Tea.

Ingredients

1 fluid ounce vodka

1 fluid ounce gold tequila

1 fluid ounce rum

1 fluid ounce gin

1 fluid ounce Cointreau or triple sec

5 fluid ounces sweet and sour mix

2 fluid ounces cola

1 lime wedge

Directions

Fill a cocktail shaker with ice; pour in vodka, tequila, rum, gin, Cointreau, and sweet and sour mix. Cover and shake until the outside of the shaker is frosty. Place a few cubes of ice into a highball glass, and strain in the iced tea. Top with the cola, and garnish with a wedge of lime.

We just returned from the Sky where we had the UBP. Some of our favorites were: the French Raspberry at the Atrium bar. The Pain Killer. BBC (Baileys Banana Colada, much better than it sounded) and Piña Coladas with a little blue Curaçao to make them festive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be sure you are using low or no sodium tomato or V-8 juice if you are looking to drink healthy. The regular tomato or V-8 is loaded with sodium...not so healthy!:)

Hehe, I'm full of crap about being healthy but actually I might ask for low sodium V8 because between bloody Mary's and beer, I don't want to swell.