2017/2018 Deployment Opening Schedule DELAYED ??

nngardener

My TA just contacted Celebrity to verify the dates for the 2017/2018 Deployment Opening Schedule. She was told that they wouldn't start November 17th as reported previously; in fact, it might be as much as two months later. Has anyone else been told this?

Just off Equinox where there was a 2017 Transatlantic Exclusive Onboard Offer where you paid a $100 deposit and get free gratuities plus OBC up to $300 depending on type of stateroom booked. To get these amenities you must book between November 17, 2015 and November 30, 2015 and were on that TA. I presume the other ships coming back had this same offer. This is in writing and were being sold with reservation numbers issued, so if there is going to be a delay, the Future Sales Office on Equinox certainly was not aware of it.

They must be redeploying the deployment schedule.

Oh well. Princess is still scheduled for 3 December and at least their itineraries are out and about on this site to have a look.

Ooooooo off to look now - after the change of dress code we were thinking of looking there. :)

They must be redeploying the deployment schedule.

Oh well. Princess is still scheduled for 3 December and at least their itineraries are out and about on this site to have a look.

Is there a link to the Princess itins? pls post....

We have 3 booked ahead on X, and our 1st on Princess but have been reading some of the present live Princess threads, Andy's recent review, etc. It .may be time for us to expand our horizons.

We will never make Zenith from Elite Plus and will be starting over on a new line...but it may be worth it to switch things up as we may no longer be "chic" enough for X.

Is there a link to the Princess itins? pls post....

We have 3 booked ahead on X, and our 1st on Princess but have been reading some of the present live Princess threads, Andy's recent review, etc. It .may be time for us to expand our horizons.

We will never make Zenith from Elite Plus and will be starting over on a new line...but it may be worth it to switch things up as we may no longer be "chic" enough for X.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2275211

See Post #19

My TA just contacted Celebrity to verify the dates for the 2017/2018 Deployment Opening Schedule. She was told that they wouldn't start November 17th as reported previously; in fact, it might be as much as two months later. Has anyone else been told this?

I called Captains Club today and was told the same thing...end of November/early December at the earliest now.

Will the itineraries also include 'Edge?'

I know the first ship is slated to be launched at the end of 2018 and these itineraries are for 2017/2018. Do they finish just before Spring TA's or go through the year, as Azamara does (all 2018 now out for Azamara)

Will the itineraries also include 'Edge?'

I know the first ship is slated to be launched at the end of 2018 and these itineraries are for 2017/2018. Do they finish just before Spring TA's or go through the year, as Azamara does (all 2018 now out for Azamara)

They would go through the winter season of 2017/2018 in the Caribbean...around April 2018. Edge should be next year.

Charie

Future Cruises on the Constellation told us at the Captain's Club Elite party today that the 2017 TAs would be released on Dec 8 instead of the Nov 17.

As an earlier poster stated, we've been given all the 2017 TA dates and itineraries but not the number of days or the prices. We can pre book one of the cruises with $100 per person deposit to lock in the on board benefits.

Hi Everyone,

Here's the revised deployment opening dates. Please note: The first date listed is the opening date for Captains Club Members. The second date is for the general public :

Alaska, Bermuda, Canada, New England 12/1/15, 12/4/15

Europe 12/8/15, 12/11/15

Caribbean & Exotics 12/15/15, 12/18/15

I believe this is the latest update. However, the above dates are subject to change. Hope this is helpful !

Edited by Host Andy

Hi Everyone,

Here's the revised deployment opening dates. Please note: The first date listed is the opening date for Captains Club Members. The second date is for the general public :

Europe 12/8/15, 12/11/15

I believe this is the latest update. However, the above dates are subject to change. Hope this is helpful !

Thanks Andy.

Hi Everyone,

Europe 12/8/15, 12/11/15

When these bookings are available for Captain Club members, do I need to call a separate number or just the usual 800 number? We have always booked directly with Celebrity.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When these bookings are available for Captain Club members, do I need to call a separate number or just the usual 800 number? We have always booked directly with Celebrity.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello Colliercruiser,

If you are booking direct with Celebrity, I'd suggest calling Captains Club, at 1-800-760-0654.

Hope this helps !