** LIVE from the Independence of the Seas B2B November 16-26, 2015**

ckrobyn

Yes, the reserved seating for suites is on BOTH sides of the pool bar, on each level of the tiered seating.....and.....they get padded loungers!!!! Whaaaaat???? Lol!

Hi!

Did you notice if all of these were taken as well?

Love your live report :)

I'm onboard! The line for security was nuts, but we made it! Just had a great lunch in the Windjammer and honey stung chicken is alive and well on the Indy!>Snip<

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honey Stung Chicken is my favorite !

Have a Great Cruise !

Radio

;);)

No Compass or menu pics. Ah well. :(

fcd409a1e3b12d99038ed385055bebba.jpg

Day 3

5b8257b79cc0a3fef224d4f6f94907e6.jpg

Day 2

9f20edaff45977372b76c4f0cf11656f.jpg

Day 1

You will notice the days are listed under each photo.

I'm sorry, but I have not taken pics of the MDR menu. Is there a specify night you are looking for?

Hi!

Did you notice if all of these were taken as well?

Love your live report :)

Yes they were, and it was a windy day with intermittent sun. I will bet they will all be occupied on our next sea day too.

Honey Stung Chicken is my favorite !

Have a Great Cruise !

Radio

;);)

Hey Radio! Thanks for finding me [emoji1]

I was so happy to see the honey stung chicken at lunch on boarding day. It had become a tradition and then all of a sudden disappeared?!?! Hopefully it's here to stay and I can have it again on turnaround day!! [emoji106]

Hey thanks so much for doing this live review - we shall be on Indy in a couple of weeks and so looking forward to it. I see on the Cruise Compass there was a Welcome Aboard Reception but is there a Welcome Back Party, Top Tier party and Suite party ? Also I see that you are D+ - do you get all your gift preferences on a 5 day cruise or only the welcome aboard amenity ? Sorry so many questions, enjoy the rest of your cruise.

Is there any way you can check tables #310 and #308 to see how many people can sit at each?? If you cannot, I truly understand! I am trying to plan seating for my January cruise on Independence. Thank you!!

Table numbers can and do change cruise to cruise. The configuration today may not be what it is for your cruise.

I noticed on the sign for that horrid show that I won't mention that Indy has now gone to assigning ice shows according to muster stations. This is new for Indy. I completely dislike this method. :mad: Why should they be telling people when they can go to the show? People should have a choice and I much prefer picking my time. When the tickets are gone for a particular show then they are gone.

I don't actually. I do have snapchat, Twitter and Facebook though!

Awesome! Do you mind sharing your names on the accounts listed below? If you don't want to put them out for the world, I can send you my email address. Thanks!

Thanks for pointing that out Clarea! I forgot about that possibility. I am interested in the large tables in the dining room that are on deck 3 near the staircase, furthest from the entrance and then a surrounding round one. I think the big ones can accommodate more than 12 and I was hoping 16 and that the rounds are either 8 or 10. I hate making table assignments for a large group...52 people!

Thanks for pointing that out Clarea! I forgot about that possibility. I am interested in the large tables in the dining room that are on deck 3 near the staircase, furthest from the entrance and then a surrounding round one. I think the big ones can accommodate more than 12 and I was hoping 16 and that the rounds are either 8 or 10. I hate making table assignments for a large group...52 people!

The largest table I've seen is for 12. We had 52 folks in a group this past March, and had 7 or 8 tables for 6 and 8 near each other. Much easier to converse with smaller tables. Plus we swapped around every night.

The largest table I've seen is for 12. We had 52 folks in a group this past March, and had 7 or 8 tables for 6 and 8 near each other. Much easier to converse with smaller tables. Plus we swapped around every night.

Sounds like a 'key' party, Bob. ;)

I noticed on the sign for that horrid show that I won't mention that Indy has now gone to assigning ice shows according to muster stations. This is new for Indy. I completely dislike this method. :mad: Why should they be telling people when they can go to the show? People should have a choice and I much prefer picking my time. When the tickets are gone for a particular show then they are gone.

I agree. Ours was on a sea that was hot and sunny. I bet it was a great show but we weren't going to leave the pool.

A few tidbits of info:

About my promenade cabin: I really love it, and I thought I chose a really quiet location directly above guest relations.... Not so much. What I didn't count on was the noise from Bolero's! I'm glad I brought ear plugs with me. The promenade cabins are definitely not sound proof, just sayin'.

Hi. I love to come into work and read your daily update!

My ds and my dd's boyfriend have cabin 7331 over NYE. I believe this cabin views Guest Relations. I booked that cabin since we have three aft cabins booked and it was the last in the row. So, you basically have about the same cabin just on the other side and a deck above I think. I guess they won't see any shows on the promenade is that correct?

Also, how late does the Bolero's noise go on? With a 22 and 18 year old I'm sure they will be out late but just wondering.

Also, are there men wearing nice shorts and shirts in the MDR on non-formal nights?

Thanks so much! :)

Edited by js

Hi. Do you know how this will work for me? We are a family of 11.

We have three aft cabins on Deck 7 but then my ds/friend have a PR and I do not think

we will have the same muster station. For families that do not have the same muster station, can you still see the show together?

Thanks.

Hi. Do you know how this will work for me? We are a family of 11.

We have three aft cabins on Deck 7 but then my ds/friend have a PR and I do not think

we will have the same muster station. For families that do not have the same muster station, can you still see the show together?

Thanks.

I have never been on a ship that was using this method. I have no idea how they would handle your situation but it is one more reason for me to dislike the system.