2016 Identity Captain, Hotel Director, Concierge, etc.

triptolemus

On 11/30/15 GordonChick posted:

Officers on the Dawn as of 11/29/15:

Alain Marnier, HD

Andreas Summerfield, F&BD

Dingo Dave, CD - except for the week of 11/29-12/6 (on a short trip to Germany)

Carmencita Reid, Exec Housekeeper

Ana Maria Gaza, Guest Svc Mgr

Paulo Vaz, Exec Chef

Mihaela Mocan, Rest Mgr

Norman Anderson, Bev Mgr

Anne Barbara, Group Svc Coord

and later that day www3traveler added:

Teo Grbic - Captain

~~~~

any updates for January?

Does anyone know who is concierge and any butlers on the Jade?

Bruno Dentone is the concierge for another three weeks (at least thats what he told us a couple of days ago) before he heads on vacation.

We were in one of the rear suites on deck 8 and had Maxi as our Butler.

HD Sean on Escape going on vacation 1/23/16

FB Martin going on vacation 1/16/16

Executive housekeeper Ronney going on vacation 1/16/16 as well

Do not know who replacements will be

FWIW, Jovo Sekulovic will be onboard as Hotel Director, Anil Chintapatla will be the F&B Director, and Carmencita Reid will be the Executive Housekeeper. Julie will also be going on vacation on the 23rd...Silas Cook will be stepping in.

FWIW, Jovo Sekulovic will be onboard as Hotel Director, Anil Chintapatla will be the F&B Director, and Carmencita Reid will be the Executive Housekeeper. Julie will also be going on vacation on the 23rd...Silas Cook will be stepping in.

Thanks for the info for the Escape! I'll be cruising on her January 23rd!

I'm afraid that I have no idea who Anil Chintapatia is or who Silas Cook is.

Harriet

Does anyone know who will be on the Spirit come mid April? I know things change or their vacations happen but if anyone has any info for the Spirit that would be great. Especially looking to see who will be concierge and what butlers will be on board. Thanx in advance.

Thanks for the info for the Escape! I'll be cruising on her January 23rd!

I'm afraid that I have no idea who Anil Chintapatia is or who Silas Cook is.

Harriet

Anil - You may have tasted his food.;) He rose up the ranks via the Exec. Chef route. We're looking forward to seeing him in his new role (at least since we saw him last).

Silas - I've only sailed with him once, I think it was when Epic first came out. Back then they had the main shows like Blue Man but not a lot of other activities that would showcase the CD. Since then, NCL seems to have added lots of activities in the atrium plus supplemental entertainment even on the mega ships, so perhaps this time we'll have more interaction with Silas. Seemed like a nice enough guy.

Have never sailed with HD Jovo and would be interested in any comments from those who have. Is he new to NCL?

Anil - You may have tasted his food.;) He rose up the ranks via the Exec. Chef route. We're looking forward to seeing him in his new role (at least since we saw him last).

Silas - I've only sailed with him once' date=' I think it was when Epic first came out. Back then they had the main shows like Blue Man but not a lot of other activities that would showcase the CD. Since then, NCL seems to have added lots of activities in the atrium plus supplemental entertainment even on the mega ships, so perhaps this time we'll have more interaction with Silas. Seemed like a nice enough guy.

Have never sailed with HD Jovo and would be interested in any comments from those who have. Is he new to NCL?[/quote']

Yes...Anil was a Chef (many still refer to him as "Chef")...great guy!

Silas has been around a while. He did bring the Epic out as the CD. Most of his time has been on the POA since he is American.

Jovo has been around since late summer 2013...he can be seen dancing around Deck 8 in the Happy video they shot aboard Getaway.

Edited by SeaShark

Does anyone know who will be on the Spirit come mid April? I know things change or their vacations happen but if anyone has any info for the Spirit that would be great. Especially looking to see who will be concierge and what butlers will be on board. Thanx in advance.

Can't say for sure who will be there in April, but a few weeks ago it was Florentina and butlers were Teo and Seka (not the one from the 1970's film era). We had Teo and he was so-so. Florentina was outstanding.