The Official Unofficial Journey Drydock Thread !

Andy

Was reading on my phone - no emoticons. And I don't see sig files listing the graphics of everyone's cruises either....

You can control whether or not you want to see signatures by going to your "User CP" and clicking on "Edit Options."

Signatures can sometimes get lengthy as some people feel everyone has to know every single cruise they've been on, as if it matters. I turned it off as some signatures simply take up too much space in the thread and add little information of interest to me.

You can control whether or not you want to see signatures by going to your "User CP" and clicking on "Edit Options."

Yes, that's what I meant. I don't see sigs because on my phone I don't have extra graphics loading *by my choice*...

And sometimes I do on the laptop as well - I live in the boonies and we do not have a lot of data on our internet plan, so....

Small petty question, but hey, it's important to me. And maybe you:D After the remodel, are there clotheslines in the bathrooms?

I haven't seen any photos yet of a veranda cabin or bathroom, just the suites, and the renderings beforehand were light on details, so.....

It seems not. I understand the clotheslines were not replaced.

It seems not. I understand the clotheslines were not replaced.

Boo. I never weighed in on the carpeting or seating debate about the decorating choices, but this really hits me where it hurts - I pack light and do laundry on a trip, and I wash things that do not go in the dryer :-(

Guess I'll have to bring my travel clothesline and figure out where we can hook it....

Guess I'll have to bring my travel clothesline and figure out where we can hook it....

We'll do the same. CC suite shower doesn't look very travel clothesline friendly.

Been on more than 40 cruises and every bathroom had a pull-out clothesline...until now.:mad:

Edited by marinaro44

Not Celebrity S class ships.

I use the contraption shown in the first picture here:

Post 9

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1962177

Cute, but I'm not flying to Singapore with that :p

(I have been known to use hotel clip hangers to dry stuff, and many other methods as needed, which is fine for a short trip where I won't be washing much - but we'll be gone 20 days and still will travel carry-on, which means regular laundry)

Cute, but I'm not flying to Singapore with that :p

(I have been known to use hotel clip hangers to dry stuff, and many other methods as needed, which is fine for a short trip where I won't be washing much - but we'll be gone 20 days and still will travel carry-on, which means regular laundry)

Try buying a travel clothes line -twisted elastic, so you don't need pegs- the twisted elastic holds the clothes- and suckers at each end. You can also always use the laundry on the ship.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Try buying a travel clothes line -twisted elastic, so you don't need pegs- the twisted elastic holds the clothes- and suckers at each end. You can also always use the laundry on the ship.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Where can I get one of the twisted elastic clotheslines?

Yes, we have a twisted "tactical" line that can be used as a clothesline among other purposes. Amazon, where you can find most things these days ;-)

I'm just not in the habit of taking it for travel - either hotels have one (most of my business trips in the past couple years have been in China and most of the hotels I used there had clotheslines) or my trip has been short enough I haven't needed one....

MidwestChick,

Too bad you already bought one. Here's an engineer who makes his own for $1 by using rubber bands. And he shows you how ROFL

http://www.instructables.com/id/Make-a-Rubber-Band-Travel-Clothesline-for-Less-T/?ALLSTEPS

I think if I'm going to spend the amount of money I do going on a cruise and need a clothes line I'll buy one rather than DIY! Lol

Phil

MidwestChick,

Too bad you already bought one. Here's an engineer who makes his own for $1 by using rubber bands. And he shows you how ROFL

http://www.instructables.com/id/Make-a-Rubber-Band-Travel-Clothesline-for-Less-T/?ALLSTEPS

I think if I'm going to spend the amount of money I do going on a cruise and need a clothes line I'll buy one rather than DIY! Lol

Phil

I dunno, I think it's genius, I'm going to start mine right now!:D