Allure of the Seas Live March 13-27 -- High Tides and Great Vibes

We are checked in and waiting for our flying vessel of fun to arrive, that in turn gets us to the real fun in FLL. I'd rather think of it that way than the flying vessel full or recycled air and god knows what else. I think I've sanitized or washed my hands half a dozen times since we arrived at the airport, which is preparing for life on the ship.

Good times.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We are airborne. Everyone around me seems to be behaving, but I don't know about the two across the isle from me. They look like trouble.

8fd6e71c33d594f56fe3698736efcc59.jpg

Did you ever know that there is a website for airplane shaming. Hopefully none of our family will show up there after this flight. :) Check it out.

https://www.instagram.com/passengershaming/?hl=en

If there isn't one, there should be a shaming site for chair hogs. Some one get on that STAT.

We are checked in and waiting for our flying vessel of fun to arrive, that in turn gets us to the real fun in FLL. I'd rather think of it that way than the flying vessel full or recycled air and god knows what else. I think I've sanitized or washed my hands half a dozen times since we arrived at the airport, which is preparing for life on the ship.

Good times.

Welcome to the United States.

please help me understand what periscope is? Can I get it from the App Store?

Yes. It is a phone app but I ave also loaded it to my iPad as well.

Edit: there is no cost.

Edited by A&L_Ont

We are airborne. Everyone around me seems to be behaving, but I don't know about the two across the isle from me. They look like trouble.

8fd6e71c33d594f56fe3698736efcc59.jpg

Did you ever know that there is a website for airplane shaming. Hopefully none of our family will show up there after this flight. :) Check it out.

https://www.instagram.com/passengershaming/?hl=en

If there isn't one, there should be a shaming site for chair hogs. Some one get on that STAT.

Those don't look like economy class seats.;) Are do doing a Crown Loft this cruise?

Those don't look like economy class seats.;) Are do doing a Crown Loft this cruise?

OB, you have an astute eye.

In regards to your question you will have to wait until we board the ship. This thread isn't going to be a murder mystery, unless I really do something to irritate my better half so I have to have some suspense to keep you coming back for more.

Following. Tomorrow will be two weeks since I disembarked the Allure...I think we kept her in fine shape. Have a great time!

Many thanks. It may make you a bit home sick ;) and not help your post cruise blues.

Loving your review! Will be following along on here and periscope.

Thank you as well.

Edited by A&L_Ont

OB, you have an astute eye.

In regards to your question you will have to wait until we board the ship. This thread isn't going to be a murder mystery, unless I really do something to irritate my better half so I have to have some suspense to keep you coming back for more.

But if you tell me I promise not to tell anyone else.;):):p

We are doing a flyby of Sarastoa on our approach to Fort Lauderdale. It is almost time to shut down the live from air segment of this review.

If things go well there might be a periscope around 5-6 tonight. See you all in a bit.

We are doing a flyby of Sarastoa on our approach to Fort Lauderdale. It is almost time to shut down the live from air segment of this review.

If things go well there might be a periscope around 5-6 tonight. See you all in a bit.

Ok. Safe landing

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Look at our flight path. I think I'm gonna be sick.

bd16ca40590f66e4bda49e36cd3c7a97.jpg

Oh wait, that's just the path of Harmony Of the Seas during its sea trials. Lloyd does an amazing job running that thread not to mention all the other contributors.

We just crossed the Florida Georgia Line, and "it makes me wanna Cruise".

8afea323846b660091807bffcdf54df1.jpg

Following you on periscope from Vancouver BC! Sunny here and the daffodils are up...

I recognize that bridge! Brought back memories of many March break drives to Florida when our son was young. I didn't like to fly. Now that I discovered cruising, I have put my flying fears behind as I want to get to the ship quickly. I would be unable to drive at the speed limit, being too excited about the cruise. How are the prices flying out of Detroit? Looking before our Freedom cruise in October. Have a wonderful cruise! I am subscribing for my cruise fix.:D

Ok, for those of us not familiar with periscope, could someone explain how we would find your posts. So far I have just been flipping though a bunch of loud screaming and yelling, etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk