ms Nieuw Amsterdam and ms Eurodam Sail-Away March 13, 2016

Boytjie

We had a great time, and everyone was so helpful, even just regular people walking down the street offered to help when we were reading our BIG FONT directions on how to get to places we wanted to go.

I think a week's getaway to Vancouver is going to be a regular event in this household :)

Oh great. I'm retired now but used to work right downtown, and many is the time I stopped to help when I saw people standing with a map.:D The biggest problem for tourists in Vancouver, I believe, is that they just don't know about how much is below street level.

Looking forward to watching sail away. I've never seen a HAL ship over at terminal 4. Seems weird seeing her over there.

The Eurodam was there in Dec on the 20th. I got off the NA that same day and was waitingto board the Zuiderdam the next day. My hotel room put her right in front of me. No Princess blocking my view, just part of the terminal building.