Anthem Breakfast Options

Pretty much any and every breakfast food, in any combination you want is available. Eggs, meats, cereals, yogurts, pastries, fruits, juices, breads, pancakes, french toast, .....whatever 99% of humans eat for breakfast is available.

Edited by cb at sea

Pretty much any and every breakfast food, in any combination you want is available. Eggs, meats, cereals, yogurts, pastries, fruits, juices, breads, pancakes, french toast, .....whatever 99% of humans eat for breakfast is available.

I second this!

And some that only SOME humans eat for breakfast................like baked beans, or whatever the Brits call them, and broiled tomatoes, and other English peculiarities.

:D :D :D :D :D

To Clarify -- everyone posts about the awesome lunch and dinner options, I was wondering if there were any "Not to miss" items from any of the venues that serve breakfast. Thanks in advance.

The crepes that are made to order in the back of the windjammer are really yummy!! I was addicted to them, stuffed with almonds and blueberries with whipped cream on the side! Lots of options to stuff them with!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

And some that only SOME humans eat for breakfast................like baked beans, or whatever the Brits call them, and broiled tomatoes, and other English peculiarities.

:D :D :D :D :D

like Blood Sausage?! I was open minded and tried it once. I mean after all I lived in Japan for a while and breakfast there is fish, rice, maybe some seaweed soup.

yeah. never ever EVER again. Haggis was bad enough. but Blood sausage was too much to handle

like Blood Sausage?! I was open minded and tried it once. I mean after all I lived in Japan for a while and breakfast there is fish, rice, maybe some seaweed soup.

yeah. never ever EVER again. Haggis was bad enough. but Blood sausage was too much to handle

Those are the black hockey puck things, right?

I think you mean Black pudding which I love :D When in the US I can't get my head around pancakes with syrup on the same plate as bacon, and jello for breakfast, each to their own :)

I think you mean Black pudding which I love :D When in the US I can't get my head around pancakes with syrup on the same plate as bacon, and jello for breakfast, each to their own :)

Jello? Jelly maybe, fruit jelly on toast or english muffin? Yum. Pancakes and syrup and bacon, also yum.

In the U.S. bacon is sometimes cured with maple so adding syrup while eating is a nice touch. We do that with some sausage for breakfast as well.

Tom