C&A Gold-Pinnacle Perks- Quite Recent

Points are added AFTER completing a cruise so C&A levels/perks do not change during a cruise (although some Loyalty Ambassadors will make the changes mid cruise). However, if you are in a GS or above, you will receive gold CARD (suite) perks are that definitely nicer than gold C&A member perks.

Thank you MerionMum I think you covered all the bases. You saved the thread :)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Carol has access to my photos;)

She gets it:)

For the ones that appreciate the time and effort it takes to collect data, scan, photos and upload them it is worth it..

For those pointing out D+ is missing, if you read through the complete thread, you will see I have not restored the link to the D+ document yet:rolleyes:

I will let Carol know once it has been uploaded and restored.

Sorry I do not spend all day on cc, and needed to go watch Independence Day In XD HD 3D, great movie by the way:D

Happy Days!

What did we do before Google and YouTube ??? Beats the hell out of me:p

Below is a list of the C&A benefits.....Some things may have changed since this was put together, and I have tried to update it as best as I could. It will give you an idea of what you will have:

Gold Member Onboard Offers:

1. (1101) Buy any Wine, Beer or Soda by the glass and get a second (of equal or lesser value) FREE

my partner and i are sailing on the explorer for 24 days this october and as this is only our 2nd RCI cruise we are only gold members, does this mean that every time we buy a beer or wine we get a second one free?

if so this will make a big difference on our onboard spending. i was trying to justify the drinks package but if this is the case will most likely pay as we go.

Thank you for reposting my list from the thread that I did on May 20, 2014. I do have copies of all of the letters by C&A Level that I got from the LA on Anthem in April.:D

And, PC Members have their own list of amenities now that a slightly different from D+.

I could not remember who it came from......to give you credit for the work....I have tried to keep it as 'up to date' as I could as things changed that I knew about from sailing to sailing that we have been on since.

I knew someone would recognize it......it is helpful to many.

my partner and i are sailing on the explorer for 24 days this october and as this is only our 2nd RCI cruise we are only gold members, does this mean that every time we buy a beer or wine we get a second one free?

if so this will make a big difference on our onboard spending. i was trying to justify the drinks package but if this is the case will most likely pay as we go.

bugger, just read the uploaded photo and it is a single offer only :( looks like the drink package may still be an option

One time usage, per person -- not every time during your cruise.

bugger, just read the uploaded photo and it is a single offer only :( looks like the drink package may still be an option

Don't be greedy. :p Or look a gift horse in the mouth. ;)

Diamonds get a discount on the bag, but it's not been free for them in my recollection.

Early in my diamond time I remember the bag being free, but it is no longer free and costs $10.00.

Early in my diamond time I remember the bag being free, but it is no longer free and costs $10.00.

I think that your memory may be faulty. (Hey! That's MY bailiwick!)

Diamonds have always had a discount on the bag; never free.

Free starts at D+.

:)

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Ive never seen Pinnacle's printed perks but they are kind of a let down. Not much different than Diamond Plus (aside from a Gold Card and Suite Loung access)

I was expecting to see "Coupon Code 666 - Do whatever you want with no consequences"

If pinnacle is not much different from diamond plus THAN it is not much different from diamond. VERY LITTLE difference between diamond and diamond plus. BUT I'll take what I can get as diamond plus.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

If pinnacle is not much different from diamond plus THAN it is not much different from diamond. VERY LITTLE difference between diamond and diamond plus. BUT I'll take what I can get as diamond plus.

The 3 bottles of wine we got per cruise as Diamond Plus were very nice. That was worth about $150-$200 OBC.

Is the discount for the beverage package still available ?

It seems that discounts for Diamond Plus (30%) and Pinnacle (40%) are still available. The Diamond discount (20%) is sometimes reported, but does not seem to be fleetwide.

Does anyone know if the cost of internet is the same price to purchase on board as it is purchasing before. I'd like to make use of the 15% discount but don't want to find out its actually more expensive on board and ends up costing me more?

The pre cruise price us normally 30% off from on board prices, but is reduced even further some times. Anyone below D should buy pre cruise.