Euorpe River Cruising & LOW River problems

Harley0711

We have been on over 25 Ocean cruises and now two river cruises on Uniworld

Looking at Viking 23 day - Bucharest to Amsterdam - July 5, 2017 - Very expensive for us. No a problem with money,, Just Now I have been reading where the past two years 14/15 and some of the rivers being too LOW and causing issues with the River cruising?

Can anyone help out here... I really do not want to spend between 15K and 20k (all in) and have issues with rivers being too Low??

Hi there. It is Larry and Carolyn from the Norway cruise on the Ocean last year. We are going on the Frankfurt to Bucharest with an extension to Transylvania on June 12, 2016. 31 days on Vantage. You cannot predict the water levels, but they compensate. It is just all about travel. Hope you are both doing great.

Carolyn

Hi there. It is Larry and Carolyn from the Norway cruise on the Ocean last year. We are going on the Frankfurt to Bucharest with an extension to Transylvania on June 12, 2016. 31 days on Vantage. You cannot predict the water levels, but they compensate. It is just all about travel. Hope you are both doing great.

Carolyn

We have booked the 23 day - will arrive 4 days early - have plenty of time to find a private Transylvania - I will contact on your email

My Travel agent for that cruise (US Naval recruiter) did tell me I was going to see exotic lands / meet new people / ALL INCLUSIVE & I would be paid!!!!! WOW - what 18 year old would not sign up for that????

Well, I am not 18 anymore, lol - so I have learned to ask questions... Still, overall we try very hard to 'go with the flow' and do understand '**** happens' LOL

Nice! Your comments gave me a chuckle. :)

We have booked the 23 day - will arrive 4 days early - have plenty of time to find a private Transylvania - I will contact on your email

Garlic and a cross on your packing list?

Garlic and a cross on your packing list?

LOL > Been reading up on 'Vlad the Impaler' Interesting guy - and People think 'Trump' is tuff, lol

anyone who has done any private tours to this location, please contact me at the email below..

LOL > Been reading up on 'Vlad the Impaler' Interesting guy - and People think 'Trump' is tuff, lol

anyone who has done any private tours to this location, please contact me at the email below..

For people who post from the Cruise Critic App we do not see an email (just so you know) your profile on the App also does not show one.

For people who post from the Cruise Critic App we do not see an email (just so you know) your profile on the App also does not show one.

I just uploaded the app - i know see that 'Signatures' dont seem to be included when someone uses the 'App' learn something every day.

So anyone with Any info on private tours in Romania and Transylvania -

Harley0711 at Yahoo . Com

Michael

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I just uploaded the app - i know see that 'Signatures' dont seem to be included when someone uses the 'App' learn something every day.

Michael

The App also doesn't show the Title field -- so if you use that, it's a good idea to repeat the info at the beginning of your message.

[QeUOTE=CPT Trips;49941820]Allow me to ask the obvious. With so many shortcomings, why use the app? :confused:

It's fast and easy and works on my iPhone! If I need to switch to the full site (and I do on occasion) it's easy.

The app has an additional handy feature - one of the features (IMO, the best feature) is to view only the threads in which you've participated. So if you want, you can filter out the stuff that doesn't interest you.

Edited by jpalbny

[QeUOTE=CPT Trips;49941820]Allow me to ask the obvious. With so many shortcomings, why use the app? :confused:

It's fast and easy and works on my iPhone! If I need to switch to the full site (and I do on occasion) it's easy.

I like the ability to keep up with posts when I am away from my desktop. I use it on my phone & tablet.