Princess Australia- Sea Princess World Cruise 2016

Welcome Home to all the Kiwis on the Auckland to Auckland World Cruise.

Big day on Queens Wharf this morning , as not only was there a welcome home for a successful cruise , but at the same time , on the other side of the wharf was the welcome home for our most successful Olympic team ever .:):)

Welcome Home to all the Kiwis on the Auckland to Auckland World Cruise.

Big day on Queens Wharf this morning , as not only was there a welcome home for a successful cruise , but at the same time , on the other side of the wharf was the welcome home for our most successful Olympic team ever .:):)

Congrats, to both. Your Olympic team did splendidly well.:D

WELCOME HOME

Sea Princess sailing into Sydney 28 August 2106 after her World Cruise.

]

Thanks for the beautiful photos, David. I must be an incredible feeling cruising home in to spectacular Sydney Harbour, after a world cruise.

I hope all passengers had a wonderful time, full of special memories.

Welcome home World Cruisers :D and welcome home Sea Princess :)

Hope you all enjoyed this years (2016) virtual world cruise :) ;)

Yes thanks, very much so. There is nothing on the web quite like the experience of following a world cruise.

I also thank you for the wonderful photos of this voyage. Nice to see Sydney put on such a great day for their return. I wonder how people feel leaving a ship after such a long time together ? Cheers, Buzz.

I would think that lots of long term friendships will have been made.:)

They wont need a taxi to get home...with everything they have acummulated along the way , they will probably need a truck...:D:D

I have friends just boarded to do a around Australia cruise to end up in Freo.:D

Yes Mic, full ship - sold out, looking at the Princess website. I was talking to a lady at the Batemans Bay Travel Show yesterday, who was also sailing on Sea Princess today. They are going anti clockwise around the top end.

When we did it on Sun Princess in 2008, we sailed clock wise, Freo to Sydney. Sad we missed Exmouth, Geraldton and Cooktown due to not being able to tender - sea conditions

Bon Voyage to all on Sea Princess. An adventure awaits. A fine day in Sydney Harbour for the sailaway. Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by NSWP

Yes Mic, full ship - sold out, looking at the Princess website. I was talking to a lady at the Batemans Bay Travel Show yesterday, who was also sailing on Sea Princess today. They are going anti clockwise around the top end.

When we did it on Sun Princess in 2008, we sailed clock wise, Freo to Sydney. Sad we missed Exmouth, Geraldton and Cooktown due to not being able to tender - sea conditions

Bon Voyage to all on Sea Princess. An adventure awaits. A fine day in Sydney Harbour for the sailaway. Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!

This should be a good time of year to do an around Australia cruise. What month did you cruise?

I am sure they will have a ball.:D

We were on this years World Cruise and had an amazing holiday. I would do it again in a heartbeat. Thank you so much to all who got webcam shots and posted them on here. I have just spent hours collecting them all and have added them to my holiday pics. Thank you again - awesome job! Angie:):)

We were on this years World Cruise and had an amazing holiday. I would do it again in a heartbeat. Thank you so much to all who got webcam shots and posted them on here. I have just spent hours collecting them all and have added them to my holiday pics. Thank you again - awesome job! Angie:):)

How wonderful for you, it was great just following the journey from home.:D

Angie thank you for your interesting blog of your world cruise:D