ms Prinsendam Sail-Away May 17, 2016

Boytjie

Yes. Pretty sure it's the new logo. I didn’t have my glasses on, but it looked solid blue. As in blues and sadness.

Edited by POA1

So do I Father; I liked having Henry Hudson's "Halve Maen" superimposed in the big Nieuw Amsterdam

And here's where I get in trouble with corporate marketing.....

HAL-Smash-Logo.jpg.6671f721cd4fa2e478528f3670cb773f.jpg

It started raining during the muster drill, not hard - the deck is exposed around the lifeboats.

Captain says we will be leaving at 10:30 tonight.

Carole

Have a wonderful cruise! I'll wave to you as you pass.

At some point I will try and post pictures of the new Lido. Structurally nothing has changed, still has steps, still an island on one side. They did completely change the look. Also one side has some foods the other side does not. I actually like it plus the furniture is very nice. The tables even had orchids, nice touch.

Best I can tell the other changes are common areas new carpet, new furniture in the Ocean Bar. Our room, a vista suite does not have new carpet but the furniture may be new. Let me know any specific questions.

the last time I saw her leaving from here was Jan. 2015-- I was waiting to get on the NA the next day-- I was at the Marriott on the beach and had the best view--and I kept on saying "she really looks like a floating jewel "-- ill be here to watch her leave again- :)

Hi Kirk, Prinsendam, all new to us. We have booked Vista Suite. Can you tell me what kind of furniture on balcony? And if you can manage a photo, that would be most appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Hi Kirk, Prinsendam, all new to us. We have booked Vista Suite. Can you tell me what kind of furniture on balcony? And if you can manage a photo, that would be most appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We are also in a vista suite, the balcony furniture is two chairs and a small table. All are wicker type furniture. I will try and get a picture posted.