Allure or oasis of the seas

Hello: next year in December I'm wanting to go on either allure or oasis of the seas. Can someone tell me the difference between them.

I realize it may be few but I never been on them or rc before. Also do they have a spa pass for a week we can get. I'm wanting eastern Caribbean and it's for my 25 anniversary. Tia.

The ships are very close now.

Shows are different: Oasis has CATS, Allure has Mamma Mia.

One restaurant is different: Oasis has Solarium Bistro, Allure has Samba Grill.

Embarkation port will be different: Oasis at Port Canaveral, Allure at Port Everglades.

Edited by clarea

Do you know if they have spa rooms or a spa pass .

They both have spa rooms. They both have an extra cost pass (don't know the cost) that allows you to use the sauna.

Ok. Thank you. I will try to find the spa rooms on their site.

The Vitality Thermal suite features heated ceramic loungers, saunas and steam rooms including a dry heat room.

Passes for the suite cost $30 for a day pass or $150 for a cruise long pass and are limited in number.

This was the cost in March

Edit: they may also have special offers once onboard

Hope this helps

Happy Days!

Edited by PompeySailor

We enjoy the Allure only because sailing Sunday to Sunday fits into our schedule.

Enjoy, both great ships.

Oasis will also be Sunday to Sunday out of Port Canaveral when the OP wants to sail.

Edited by clarea

Wonder if Allure and Oasis have ever been in the same port at the same time? Have they ever seen each other?

I remember some aerial photos of the two ships sailing together, but I don't recall them being in the same port and the same time.

Hello: next year in December I'm wanting to go on either allure or oasis of the seas. Can someone tell me the difference between them.

I realize it may be few but I never been on them or rc before. Also do they have a spa pass for a week we can get. I'm wanting eastern Caribbean and it's for my 25 anniversary. Tia.

I did Allure for our 30th and 32nd Anniversary I just got back from our 35th on Oasis, all 3 were the Eastern itinerary. I haven't read your replies, but the two ships are becoming more alike, but with Oasis moving to Port Canaveral, that might be your deciding factor, which port to sail from. Also when Oasis and Allure where in the same home port one did eastern while the other did western. Have you looked and saw which ship is doing eastern on your Anniversary. Good luck, this is a no lose situation.

Wonder if Allure and Oasis have ever been in the same port at the same time? Have they ever seen each other?

Bob mentioned the aerial photos that were published, but Emmy in our roll call made us aware of when Oasis leaves on a Saturday night for the Eastern itinerary she passes Allure on her way back for a Sunday arrival. The shipping lanes are regulated enough that they see each other. We were fortunate to be in the port side cantivlevered hot tub when she passed I would guess just a mile or two off our port side.

It was a fun way to end night one, another great reason for this forum and roll call groups.

Harmony (sister ship) will be sailing out of FLL departing Saturday's in December. Allure departs Sunday's from FLL while Oasis departs Sunday's from Port Canaveral.

Harmony is the newest Oasis class ship and there are lots of changes from Oasis and Allure.

I booked allure - I know harmony is about the same price. But really a Cartier store?

Is that on Harmony? i have been behind in reading the threads about her. Oasis did add a Tiffany's in Central Park. I rarely saw anyone in there, but did poke my nose in.

Oasis-Allure-cruiseships.jpg

Getting them together like this must be logistically difficult.

I wonder if there will be a chance for a portrait of all three once Harmony arrives stateside? I see that there are some three and five day sailings scheduled, maybe there is a photo shoot built into one of those itineraries? Anyone know?

What restaurants are included in the price ? And what is extra besides alcohol , spa, Starbucks ? Tia

Main Dining Room, Windjammer (buffet), Park Cafe, Cafe Promenade, Sorrento's. Wipeout Cafe, Boardwalk Dog House, Johnny Rocket's (breakfast only), Solarium Cafe (breakfast & lunch only), Vitality Cafe.

We enjoy the Allure only because sailing Sunday to Sunday fits into our schedule.

Enjoy, both great ships.

Ditto. Sunday to Sunday lets you fly in the day before without missing an additional day of work / school.

Is that on Harmony? i have been behind in reading the threads about her. Oasis did add a Tiffany's in Central Park. I rarely saw anyone in there, but did poke my nose in.

I don't think that I ever saw anyone other than employees in Tiffany's.